ED Refnr. 2357952
Hi, dear visitor, we are Patrick and Véronique, owners of the apartment where we spend part of our own (short) holidays
Erbalunga's marina and the village, both chic and traditional, are really unforgettable, between the sea and the Monte Stellu in the back (1307 m). Bastia airport at only 29 km.
It’s rather a small place but its restaurants and cafés terraces are full because people and visitors of Cape corse and Bastia love to go there for a walk.
Children are fond of this place, there’s no cars, small lanes, an old classified genoese tower, places where to swim, hide and have an ice cream at a terrasse. Our visitors usually appreciate the proximity of the food shops and restaurants of this romantic place, the light, the space and the equipments in the apartment.
Our apartment, with orientation East/West, has no direct view on the sea but it is comfortable, spacious and very luminous.
It permits direct and immediate access to the sea through small pedestrian lanes and has two differents sides, for different atmospheres: on the western side (on the street, towards the mountain): the full equipped kitchen, bedroom 1 (with bed 140/200) and small balcony with view on the street and the mountain in the back; on the quieter eastern side (towards the marina and the sea): the living room, with an excellent 160/200 sofa-bed if you prefer not to sleep in the bedroom being disturbed by the (reasonable) trafic on the street, the bedroom 2 with 2 beds (for 3 children) and the long terrace with seaviews in a corner and view on old monuments (sea pictures please).
Every room has wooden floor, access to a terrace, double glass and motorised shutters. Washing machine, dryer, hair dryer, dishwasher, TV, Wifi and radio.
Bastia is just 15 minute from here if you miss the town (buses every ½ h).We are sure you will appreciate those points too. Adapted up to 6 people with excellent beds.
We provide towels and sheets for your whole tranquillity.
Cooking employee possible if you want to be free.
Of course, we are at your disposal for any information needed.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day to be done by tenant (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1