Our lovingly furnished apartment is located in the beautiful Danube Valley, in the heart of the Upper Danube Nature Park in the small village of Hausen in the valley.
The place is an ideal starting point for biking, canoeing or hiking. In the area you can go fishing, climbing and much more. Even in bad weather is provided for entertainment. Popular Ausflusgziele are z. For example the castle Sigmaringen or the leisure and thermal bath TuWas in Tuttlingen (radius of max 30km). It is also within easy reach of Lake Constance, Switzerland or Austria. Even in winter, a visit to this stunning landscape is worthwhile.
The barrier-free apartment is located in a quiet cul de sac and was finished with great attention to detail in 2018. It can accommodate 2 people. Children are welcome. Further sleeping places offers the couch in the living room. On request we can provide you with additional sleeping arrangements if necessary. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free private parking right outside their separate front door.
In the entire apartment you can enjoy a fabulous view of the mountains. The cozy living space (56m2) is divided into:
- a fully equipped kitchen with dining area. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, fridge, oven and dishwasher. A toaster, radio, coffee machine and kettle are also provided,
- a cozy living room with a large divan. Furthermore, there is a television, board games and various books ready for you.
- Restful sleep can be found in the separate bedroom with spacious closet. The bed has a sleeping area of 140 x 200m.
- a bathroom with vanity, mirror cabinet, shower and toilet
- A spacious hallway provides space for parking bicycles and suitcases. Your jackets can be found in the wardrobe.
Our house is a Non smoking house - in front of the house but can be smoked.
We are pleased to have sparked your interest. For further information we are always at your disposal.
Your Fam. Karkowski