About the property
- Apartment1528 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Luxurious penthouse on the fifth and sixth floors with fantastic sea views. In front of the house is the pool area, which is available to the residents of the house.
on the sixth floor:
- Living room (30 m²) with comfortable sitting area, electric massage chair, TV, video, dining table, large terrace (18 m²) with fantastic sea views
- Kitchen (12 m²) with electric cooker, large fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, bread slicer, juicer, electr. Fryer, fondue set, etc ... and terrace (20 m²) with land view and access to the laundry room with washing machine
- one bedroom (20 m²) with double bed, dressing room (10 m²), en suite bathroom (6 m²) with shower and massage bathtub with sea view, small separate hallway (4 m²)
- one bedroom (16 m²) with double bed, dressing room (8 m²) and a view-protected terrace (12 m²)
- Bathroom (5 m²) with shower
- hallway (9 m²)
on the fifth floor:
- one bedroom (14 m²) with double bed, en suite bathroom (4 m²) with shower and terrace (6 m²) with land view
- Hall (4 m²) with stairs to the sixth floor
- In all three bedrooms there are small TVs (only Portuguese channels).
- All windows are double glazed.
- The apartment has a central vacuum cleaner.
- There are two garage parking spaces available.
Total living space approx. 142 m²
Daniel Wohlang da Silva
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Praia da Areia Branca, located in the immediate vicinity of Seixal, is a typical seaside resort of the Portuguese. Luckily, there are only a few hotels or holiday resorts here, but there is a lot going on in August on the beach, as many Portuguese from the area come for a swim. There is a lifeguard who looks to the right, and hundreds of typical beach tents that you can rent for a small fee. If you want to escape this hustle and bustle, you only have to walk one or two bays along the beach, and then he has another bay for himself. In Praia da Areia Branca there is a beautiful beach promenade with many small cafes and good restaurants. The place is particularly suitable for families with young children, as there is a very nice and manageable nightlife and the contact with the local youth very easily arises. The express bus from Lisbon to Peniche also stops in this place, so you can move even without a car. Every day there is a small market where you can get fresh fish for a barbecue.