ED Ref. 2296931
A quaint and comfortably furnished house, ideal for families, family reunions and smaller groups in the highest mountain town of the Upper Harz, in Sankt Andreasberg. It offers plenty of space for 9 people with 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a guest toilet. The ground floor has a lockable large storage room for bicycles and skis. You will also find two sleds there, which you are welcome to use for free. The center and shops are within walking distance. The mining town of Sankt Andreasberg in the beautiful Harz Nature Park is nestled between Braunlage, Herzberg am Harz, Bad Lauterberg, Clausthal-Zellerfeld and Altenau. There are many original miners' houses in Sankt Andreasberg, one of them is our holiday home Sankt Andreasberg, which is part of a row of houses of former miner's houses.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 80 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: once per object cost of 10 EUR (optional).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 5 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 5 EUR (optional).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 2 EUR (obligatory).
- Extra bed: to rent per person per day for 11 EUR (optional).
- Land area: 300 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 0. 80 km
- Distance trail: 0. 80 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 80 km
- Distance from town (Braunlage): 8 km