Quaint completely renovated traditional watermill with swimming pool
The holiday home "Azenha da Lagoa Negra" is a former watermill that has been lovingly restored and fully equipped. The house has a nice big garden with garden furniture. Over the neighboring meadow one has access to a small idyllic lake. At the back of the house is a view-protected courtyard with swimming pool and barbecue area. The pool measures 3 x 6 meters with a depth of up to 1.60 meters. In the living room there is a gallery with two single beds and a window with a beautiful view over the landscape. The first bedroom also has a gallery with window and nice view. The second bedroom has a separate bathroom in the basement, where once was the "transmission" of the watermill.
- Living room (49 m²) with satellite TV, comfortable sitting area, fireplace and gallery (6 m²) with two single beds
- open kitchen (8 m²) with washing machine and dishwasher
- Bedroom (18.5 m²) with double bed (136 x 197 cm)
- Bedroom (23.5 m²) with double bed (140 x 186 cm) and bathroom with bath (6 m²) in the basement
- a separate bathroom with a bathtub (6 m²)
- hallway (15 m²)
- Total living space approx. 130 m²
Mini market (2 km); Supermarket (6 km); Restaurant (2 km); Airport (30 km); Golf (12 km); Beach (4 km); Horseback riding (2 km); River (3 km); Bar / disco (7 km); Casino (12 km)
The prices are calculated as the total price for up to 6 persons and include the costs for electricity, gas, water, final cleaning, bed linen and towels.
Any heating costs incurred will be charged according to consumption.
The prices are only valid for bookings of seven days or more.
The arrival and departure is possible on any day of the week.
- No Smoking
- No parties or events
- The check-in time is 16:00 - 22:00.