|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
What better place to spend your vacation than a traditional Maine summer cottage overlooking the ocean on tranquil Southport island just four miles from the adorable fishing village of Boothbay Harbor, Maine?
The interior is adorable & has all you need for a 'leave it all behind', seashore vacation.
Relax in total peace and quiet at our oceanfront cottage on Southport island just minutes from Boothbay Harbor.
Overlook the ocean from the porch and watch the lobster boats go by! In even the warmest summer, ocean breezes
cool the interior of our seaside cottage. Enjoy roasting marshmallows or an evening fire in your outdoor firepit overlooking the ocean. This cottage is set inside an adorable, small, seaside campground.
Other Activities: shopping, fresh seafood, entertainment, kayaking, reggae cruise, lobster bakes, museums, whale watches, lobstering, scenic boat trips. This Cottage rents by the week. Sat .-Sat in July & aug . & a 3 night minimum other wise
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
$1200 per week
400.00 off before June 11 or after Sept.10th
* In season we rent cottage weekly (Saturday to Saturday). Off-season we may rent for a minimum of 3 nights.
* A security deposit is required on all cottages and condos.
* Cottage is non-smoking. (Smoking outside is fine.)
* No pets allowed in cottage.
* All rate are subject to Maine 7% lodging tax.
* 50% deposit required (non-refundable)
* All prices are subject to change without notice.
* We fill up early so book ASAP!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.