The massive house built in 2006 was completely renovated in 2017 and refurbished. On 127 m² living space 6 people find enough space to feel comfortable on vacation. The house stands on the outskirts with a clear view of nature. If you are looking for peace and relaxation will find this here. A variety of trails lead around the village.
In winter you can directly enter the house in the Scheibenbühlloipe, a classic cross-country ski trail.
In the basement there is the garage integrated into the house, the fully equipped laundry room, the boiler room and a storage room.
Living and dining room, with tiled stove and access to the terrace, are on the ground floor, as well as the kitchen, a bedroom, and the guest bathroom with shower and toilet.
Two bedrooms are upstairs available, if you want to retreat there is also a room to relax, as well as bathrooms with corner bath, shower and toilet. The balcony is accessible from both bedrooms.
The building is heated in all rooms with underfloor heating.
Available basic equipment
• Sugar, salt, spices, vinegar, oil, coffee pads, various teas, coffee, coffee filters
• aluminum foil, baking paper, cling film, kitchen paper
• Hand soap in the kitchen and bathrooms
• Toilet paper for the start, paper tissues
• Dishwashing liquid, sponge and towels, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, dish towels
• Hand and bath towels, bed linen
If you want to clean something yourself
• Vacuum cleaner, broom, hand brush with dustpan
• detergents of all kinds
• ironing board, iron
• Washing machine with detergent, dryer, laundry tower
Equipment of the kitchen
• Fully equipped high quality alno kitchen with Neff appliances
• Cooker with ceramic hob, oven, microwave
• Refrigerator with freezers
For cozy evenings
• Books, board games, children's toys
• TV, DVD player, radio, internet access
• Tiled stove, wood, woolen blankets
• candlesticks, tealights
For more information, see:
www. Zollernalb-cottage. de