About the property
- House290 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 nights
ED Refnr. 2291068
iO is a little cozy house situated just next to the sea on the tip between the two bays Tankaraca and Pod Orsan. You have an amazing view over the sea and the neighboring island of Hvar.
There is plenty of space around the house and the whole plot consists of 400 m2. You have a covered terrace just in front of the house. You also have a dining terrace where you have a outdoor fireplace and a sink. There is a large dining table with chairs and a stone bench.
There is also a little lounge area to the left side of the house, where you can sit on a stone bench or hang up a hammock between the pine trees with natural shade.
The house consists of 1 room and a bathroom. The double bed is placed underneath the ceiling of the house on a plateau which can be reached by a little wooden ladder. Underneath the plateau you have a sofa bed, a little dining table with chairs and the kitchen.
The house is well isolated, so the indoor climate in the house is comfortable even without air conditioning in the summer. If it gets too hot, you can turn on the fan which is placed up in the middle of the ceiling.
The house is powered by normal electricity of 220 V. The water comes from the water tank which collects rainwater during the year. Hot water comes from an electric powered boiler.
Besides the coast just 30 meters from the house you also have plenty of other bays to go swimming such as: Pod Orsan, Tankaraca, Mala Tankaraca, Martin Bok and many more.
Kitchen and living- and bedroom (24 m2):
· Well equipped kitchen with 2 gas burners + 1 mobile electric plate
· Sink (only cold water)
· Small refrigerator with freezer of 5 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Kitchen linens
· Funnel for filter coffee
· Sleep sofa consists of 2 madrases 1. (90×200 cm) and 2. (80×200 cm)
“bedroom” on the plateau:
· Double bed (180×200 cm)
Bathroom (3 m2)
Terrace in front of the house:
· Terrace with a beautiful view of the sea and the neighboring island of Hvar.
· small table with a bench and 2 chairs
Terrace beneath the house:
· amazing view
· sink (cold water)
· outdoor fireplace
· dining table + a stone bench and 4 chairs
· outdoor shower
· 2 loungers
· Normal power supply (220 V)
· Pets allowed (see prices below)
· Towels are provided, but not beach towels.
· Weekly bed linens available
· 1 parking shared by another friendly local who has a camping trailer just beneath the parking. The friendly man is the owner of the parking, but it is not a problem for you to park there.
· The parking is 200 m from the house and can be reached via a very steep concrete road.
· 7 km from Vela Luka, the last kilometer is a old dusty stone road
· When walking or going by bike you can reach many other beautiful bays in the nearby. There are also great bike routes to follow in the area.
· 1 km from the house is the nearest restaurant which is only open during the summer
· 30 m to the nearest neighbor
· The coast just 30 m from the house
· You have the following bays in the area: Pod Orsan, Tankaraca, Mala Tankaraca, Martin Bok and many more.
· The pictures of the beach are mostly from the bay Martin Bok
When you have made the final booking, you will receive a mail with all the guidelines to get easily to the island of Korčula.
I am always happy to meet my guests before they drive to their reserved house, just to welcome them and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have. Therefore it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we are ready with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you to your reserved holiday home.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Polish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 4, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM