ED Ref. 2218594
Enjoy your vacation there, where also entrepreneurs and celebrities holiday or live: on the beautiful Barniner See in the heart of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern!
Surrounded by hills, in the midst of old dignified houses on a charming lakeside location is our family-run equestrian u. a. with riding arena.
The generous historic thatched roof facility conveys a sense of freedom and relaxation
We offer horse boarding for your own horse, riding lessons (depending on their skill and pleasure show jumping, dressage or at the lounge), courses for young and old on the handling of horses, horseback riding and guided hikes for riders, or for non-riders and Beginner on a hand horse. Suitable for people from 8 to 80 years, especially recommended in spring and autumn (fee by appointment).
Your personal place to rest we have reserved our small guest house on the orchard invites you for breakfast at morning dew and romantic evenings at the campfire. The natural location on the lake, the tranquility and the historic charm are our plus and seem like balm on the soul.
The continuously renovated and comfortably furnished holiday home with combined living room and bedroom with fitted kitchen and shower-bath is located on a quiet, unspoiled approx. 5,000 m² of land directly on the Barniner See lake. A private lake access belongs to the property. A fishing boat (free) invites to boat and fishing trips (fishing license required). Internet is available via Wi-Fi access (free). The house is suitable for toddlers (high chair, cot available for free)
Our extensive natural landscape is criss-crossed with beautiful hiking trails. By bike you can enjoy your favorite sport carefree on our bike paths and very busy roads. For hiking and cycling we keep maps for you. A nature trail gives all ages interesting facts about our origin. We organize with our guests on request grill and Räucherabende. Children and adults can ride the rowing boat on the lake or sit comfortably by the campfire. A cozy restaurant is located in the village.
The property is an ideal starting point for a relaxing holiday in beautiful Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Extensive information on possible destinations in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (as well as numerous destinations on the Baltic Sea), Lübeck and Hamburg are in the house. Here are just a few highlights:
- about 15 km away in Schwerin is the cultural center of the region: open air museum Muess, open-air stage, open-air theater, Mecklenburg. State Theater, Schwerin Castle, Castle Garden, Lake Schwerin with the White Fleet, Zoo, Zippendorf and the historic old town with exceptionally attractive architecture and numerous cafes, restaurants, shops
- Approximately 25 km away is the ZDF animal park 'Kamelhof Sternberger Burg'. There special animal breeds can be visited (and also touched)
- Numerous shops and restaurants can be found in particular in Crivitz (about 4 km away) and Schwerin (about 15 km away).
- Further destinations are: Schwerin (15 km), Wismar + the Baltic Sea (30 km), Poel Island (40 km), Lübeck and Rostock (65 km), Hamburg (approx km), Rügen Island (about 110 km) and Usedom Island (about 130 km).
- In the immediate vicinity are in particular opportunities for golf (WINSTONGolf Vorbeck), sailing and motor flying (Pinnow), running / walking / hiking, bike tours, horseback riding and fishing. A fishing license for the Barniner See can be bought from the fisherman.