Very bright, roomy apartment in the 3rd. Floor, close to public transportation, shops, restaurants and city center. Only a few steps away from the pedestrian zone of via Paolo Sarpi. Within walking distance you can reach Fabbrica del Vapore, Corso Como, Peace Arch, Arena, Simplon Park, Brera, the Triennale and the Sforza Castle.
To the bedroom with double bed, in the living room there are two bed-sofas (single bed).
The apartment is no-smoking but smokers are welcome on the terrace.
The building is very quiet, few families in an extremely quiet and discreet environment. It is forbidden to give parties and to invite people who are not registered at the check-in.
• Please pay attention to my apartment as to yours
• Try to leave the apartment the way you found it
• Please take off your shoes in the apartment
• It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment, but outside on the terrace you can find an ashtray
• When you go out, close the windows, and put off the lights
• Respect the neighborhood and avoid noise
• Please carry your garbage in the yard and sort it out in the recycle bins otherwise we will be fined!