About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
ED Ref. 2283079
Holiday house in Southern France in Les Issambres - Cote d Azur
- The villa is located in the hills of 'Val d'Esquières', between the main hill of 'Les Issambres' and the road to 'Col de Bougnon' where you have to drive to reach the villa. The property is not visible from this street. On the one hand there is a good traffic connection through this street. On the other hand, this road is of course also traveled and it can lead to noise impediments .. In the night, but it is usually quiet,
- the nearest beach is the beach of Val d'Esquières / La Garonnette, about 1 km far from the house,
- Port and restaurants can be found nearby: San Peire (1. 7 km far), Ste Maxime (also has a casino, 7 km far), St Tropez (25 km far on the coast road, but you can also St Tropez , and also Ste Maxime, reach San Peire by a lake bus,
- St Rapahël and its train station (where 'TGV' express trains to / from Paris or Lyon, and Nice stop) are 19 kilometers away,
- Cannes and La Croisette + Palais des Festivals + le Casino de Cannes are approximately 53 kilometers away,
- Nice and its airport are about 80 kilometers far.
The villa is built in the style of Provence and also suitably furnished. The sea view is sensational. The swimming pool is very large and has a water depth of about up to 2. 20 m. So caution is needed for toddlers! The property is well maintained.
The house is comfortably furnished and is in a very clean condition. Cars can be parked in the enclosed property.
SUNDAY MOUNTAIN WALKS (so ... also in the week) and ATTRACTIONS
a - To the south-west
to le Lavandou and Cap Bénat / Bormes-les-Mimosas, via Ste Maxime, the old villages of Cogolin and Grimaud, the 'Marina' of Port Grimaud, the beautiful village of Gassin, and Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cavalaire,
and of course St Tropez with its harbor to the west, so with warm colors and light at sunset, and its many restaurants, some of which you will not forget (La Ponche, etc ...) and discotheques and exclusive clubs.
b - To the north-east
to Cannes, ('le Vieux Port, La Croisette and the Palais des Festivals, le Casino'),
via St Raphael, then Boulouris, le Cap du Dramont, the beautiful road between le Trayas and Théoule-sur-mer just before the 'Baie de Cannes'.
Between Boulouris and Théoule, 'la Corniche d'or' consists of the red rocks of the 'Massif de l'Estérel'
Sporting people can visit some interesting places in l'Estérel, not far from the sea: le Dramont, le Rocher St Barthélémy, le ravin des Lentisques, le ravin du Malinfernet, le Cap Roux.
Cannes is a beautiful little town, with its bay, its old harbor, a sea museum, the famous 'Croisette' promenade, the Palace of the 'Festival', and a pleasant casino.
c - beaches
Many pleasant beaches, each with its character, can be reached by car:
- to San Peire: la Plage de l'Hotel de la Residence, la plage des Issambres à San Peire
- to Ste Maxime: la plage du Val d'Esquières / La Garonette, la plage des Eléphants, la Grande Plage de la Nartelle
and on the other side of the 'Golfe de St Tropez':
- la grande plage de Pampelonne, la plage de la Baie des Canoubiers
- la Grande Plage de Cavalaire, le grande Plage du Lavandou, la Plage de la Faviere au Gaou Bénat
- via Le Lavandou and Cap Bénat, near Bormes-les-Mimosas, les plages de Cabasson et de Brégançon,
In Cabasson, the water is not deep, you can walk out in the water relatively far from the beach. In addition, because the beach is located to the west, you can enjoy the beautiful sunset on the sea directly from the beach.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM