La Licorne residence is located in the charming pedestrianized resort of Belle Plagne, at 2050m altitude, near the Vanoise National Park, and in the heart of Savoy and its incredible mountain peaks.
Exposed to the sun, the residence offers traditional architecture, typical for the Savoy region.
Spread over 6 floors and being served by elevator, the residence features 38 apartments with south-west orientation.
Belle Plagne offers numerous sports activities such as: walks, hiking, biking, white water sports, paragliding, climbing, tennis, adventure trail, via ferrata.
Studio for 4 persons (approx. 22m²):
Living room with a pull out bed for 2 persons + 1 sleeping alcove with a bunk bed
Kitchenette (electric hob, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, kettle)
Bathroom with toilet
All the apartments are oriented south-west and offer a beautiful view. Balcony for most apartments (except for apartments located on the ground floor).
Included in the rental price:
- Bed linen but ONLY in the winter season
At your disposal:
- Fee-paying covered parking (24 parking places, reservation is absolutely necessary) at 70 m from the residence
- Free outdoor parking at Plagne Bellecôte (around 200 parking places)
Free in July and August:
- Hiking with guide (2 half-days per stay)
- Deposit and tourist tax (amount/night/person starting from 18 years old) to be paid on the spot.
The deposit is refunded after inventory on the day of your departure or returned by post within 8 days if no damage is recorded.
- Pets are allowed against extra charges (updated vaccination record and tattoo required). Dogs must be kept on a lead within the residence.
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.