For your summer or winter holidays in the mountains, take the time and discover the resort of Tignes in Savoy. This sporty and dynamic resort, nestled in the heart of a beautiful circle of mountains, offers many sporting activities for the whole family.
The residence Le Hameau du Borsat is located in Tignes Val Claret, at an altitude of 2100 m, near the funicular which will take you, in just a few minutes, up to the Grande Motte glacier at an altitude of 3050 m.
The 100 apartments of the residence are spread out over 2 adjacent buildings. Shops and ski facilities (ski lifts, French Ski School) are between 50 and 200 m away from your residence.
Attractions of the residence
- Fee-paying Wifi access in the reception area
- Free bed linen
- Pet allowed against extra costs
Studio with sleeping alcove for 4 persons (approx. 21m²):
Living room with 2 pull out beds
Sleeping alcove with 2 pull out beds or a bunk bed
Equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, hob, oven or microwave, dishwasher)
Bathroom, separate toilet
* From this accommodation type there is a limited number of units present that are wheelchair accessible and/or have adjustments for disabled persons. Please contact us for information about the adjustments present to see if they match you needs. You can book this preference on request based on the availability.
Included in the rental price:
- Apartment rental
- Bed linen
- Deposit and tourist tax (amount/ day/ person over 13 years old) to be paid on the spot on the day of your arrival. The deposit will be given back to you on the day of your departure or sent by post within 8 days.
- Extra services (like final cleaning, bathroom linen, bed linen for change, baby kit, cleaning kit, TV) are to be reserved at the moment of the booking and paid on the spot.
- Pets are allowed against additional costs and based on updated vaccination certificate and tattoo. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the residence.
FREE only in July and August:
- Animation for children from 4 to 14 years old (5 half-days per week)
- Guided hiking (2 half-days per stay)
- Multi-activity sports' card in the resort - 2 sessions of your choice per activity/ week/ person: tennis, fitness, lifts, aquaclub, ski lifts, bus station, etc.
At your disposal:
- Indoor or outdoor parkings in the station: free of charge in summer season and fee-paying in winter season
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.