Welcome to the "Apartment at Watereck"
Newly renovated and fully equipped, bright 2.5 room apartment (bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom) with approx. 50 m² living space in the 2nd OG a two-family house in the north of Duisburg (Walsum) with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, private access, parking in front of the house and very good transport links to the Ruhr, the Lower Rhine and Dusseldorf.
The living room:
Take a vacation or spend your professional stay in our beautiful and completely renovated apartment in 2017 "Apartment am Watereck" in the north of Duisburg, district Walsum. It is about a 50 m² large 2.5 room apartment in the 2nd First floor in a two-family house (renovated old building from 1928). The two lower floors are inhabited by ourselves. The entire interior of the apartment was purchased new. A 50 MBit VDSL / WLAN network is available.
The modern and complete facilities will make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The apartment has the following rooms:
- Bedroom with a 140 cm x 200 cm bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with alarm clock and bedside lamps
- Large living room with a pull-out couch (140 cm x 200 cm). Table, shelf, a 42 inch Samsung Smart TV with SAT connection
- New kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, Senseo coffee maker, toaster and a complete equipment (crockery / cutlery) for 4 people, pots, pans, etc. Dining place for up to 4 people,
- Bathroom with window and shower (glass cabin), toilet and sink, hair dryer
- Hallway with a large mirror
The apartment is through the large windows in the bedroom and living room very bright and bright and one looks directly into the green. Bed linen and towels (also newly purchased) are of course available.
Free parking is available in front of the house.
Since we live with in the house, we are in case of questions personally and by phone.