ED Refnr. 2284213
Our cozy Eco-friendly house Planika is situated on an elevated position above the bay Prihonja, surrounded by olive trees. The surroundings are very suitable for children because there is plenty of space around the house and you will find a little swing and a mini table soccer.
The house owner also offers 2 bikes you can use for free during your stay. Just 50 meters from the house you can find a lot of marked bike routes along the coastline and through the wilderness. Please notice that there are many hills in this area.
The location is ideal for meditation and you can find many aromatic plants around the house, such as: lavender, rosemary, basil and mint depending on the season.
Via a narrow, steep foot path with many loose stones, you will find to the sea below the house. There are many rocks, which is why you will be able to sunbath and swim undisturbed. If you follow the small road near the house, you come to the back of the bay Prihonja, where there is a pebble beach and easy access to the sea which is ideal for children.
The house is powered by solar panels which can be used for lightning and charging of mobile devices. The water comes from a water tank which collects the rainwater during the year. Hot water comes from a back barrel on the roof, when the weather is cloudy you may not have much or maybe no hot water. The house offers an iron cover instead of an oven, which you can use as an oven. You put your food in the fireplace and lay the cover on it. Then you put already prepared embers on the iron cover and then you roast the food until it's ready.
In agreement with the house owner and on request of the guests the house owner offers to prepare a dinner for you or take you out on a fish picnic to the beautiful island of Proizd with his boat.
Kitchen (10 m2)
· Simply furnished kitchen with 4 gas burners
· Fireplace for the cooler seasons
· Sink with hot and cold water
· Electric refrigerator with a freezer of 20L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Kitchen linens
Bedroom 1 (12 m2):
· Double bed (160×200 cm)
· Bedside Table
· Mosquito net in the window
Bedroom 2 (12 m2) connecting room:
· 3 single beds, two of them as bunk beds (3 x 90×200 cm)
· Mosquito net in the window
Terrace and seating area:
· 60 m2 terrace with roof
· Outdoor fireplace and iron cover
· 1 dining table with large benches
· Small seating area just at the entrance which get shade from the surrounding trees
· There a many other natural seating areas around the house
· 2 loungers
· 1 garden swing
· a swing for children
· mini table soccer
· 2 hammocks
· Shower / WC with entrance through bedroom 2
· 2nd WC situated between the kitchen and bedroom
· Outside shower behind the house, hot water from a barrel on the roof
· In cloudy weather, there is only little or no hot water
· Towels are provided but not beach towels.
· Weekly linen change
· 2 bikes free for use
· Bedroom 2 is a connecting room
Parking for 5 cars:
· Parking 2 m from the house
· 6 km to Vela Luka
· 100 m to the next neighbor
· 3 km to the nearest restaurant which is only open during the summer
· Steep stony footpath (170 m under the house) to a rocky coast
· Via the little paved road (ca. 300 m from the house) comes the pebble bay of Prihonja
I always like to meet my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, to welcome them and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have. So it would be great if you call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.