Charming holiday home with lots of luxury (ideally with 3 - 5 persons) - quietly located in Maasholm-Bad on the peninsula Oehe - within walking distance you reach the Baltic Sea beach and the Schlei.
The house was renovated in 2017/2018 and completely redesigned and furnished. More informations can be found on google maps.
You will relax on a beautiful plot surrounded by shrubs and small trees. The lovingly landscaped garden offers plenty of space to relax.
A special highlight is the secluded, covered and protected terrace, where you can enjoy a coffee, a tea or a roll with catch-fresh fish in all weather conditions.
The house (about 100 m²) offers you:
on the ground floor:
- a bright and friendly kitchen that leaves nothing to be desired.
- a bright bathroom with underfloor heating and a ground-level comfort shower.
- a sauna
- a utility room with washing machine and a hallway with cloakroom.
in the 1st. Bullet:
- an extra toilet
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds and Smart TV
(Extra beds and cots are provided upon request)
- 1 living room with cozy corner sofa, smart TV and fireplace
Over an open staircase from the living room you reach the attic:
- a rustic sailor buoy (not a full headroom!) with 1 double bed. This sailor buoy was built by a boat builder.
- a spacious attic (storage space for suitcases, etc.)
Free Wi-Fi and water.