ED Refnr. 2274598
The apartment Dajana – A1 is located on the 1. floor in a spacious house which has a relaxed and nice atmosphere with an amazing sea view.
The house consist of 2 separate apartments which are equally equipped. The whole house can fit a maximum of 8 persons.
The house is situated on the hillside of the Bay of Stračinčica. Fantastic location overlooking the sea and a neighboring little island.
There are several seating areas around the house and you have a terrace and outdoor fireplace on both floors.
There is a foot path that takes you down to the rocky coast where you have a cement berth to lie on.
From the house you can find beautiful paths in the wild nature and there are many other bays in the nearby.
The apartment Dajana – A1 has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, 1 bathroom and a furnished, covered terrace.
The house has normal power supply (220 V). The water comes from a water tank that collects rainwater during the year. When there is no more water left during the dry summers, a big truck loaded with groundwater comes by the house and fills up the water tank.
kitchen and living room (20 m2)
· electric stove with oven (3 gas burners and 1 electric plates)
· Hood over the stove
· Large refrigerator with a freezer of 50 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans, kitchen linens
· Dining area with dining table and 4 chairs
· Sleep sofa
· Air conditioner
· SATELLITE TV
bedroom 1 (6 m2)
· Double bed (200×160 cm)
bedroom 2 (5 m2)
· 2 single beds (190×80 cm)
Terrace (20 m2)
· Furnished terrace with amazing view of the sea
· 1 dining table with 5 chairs
· outdoor fireplace
Bathroom (4 m2):
· Hot water comes from the electric powered boiler
· Normal 220 V power supply
· Weekly linen change
· Smoking on the terrace is allowed
· A baby cot can be delivered when needed
· A fan
· Pets are allowed, but please read the rental policy for more details
Parking for 1 car
· Parking 20 m above the house
· To Vela Luka: 6 km
· The closets neighbor is 6 m from the house
· 4 km to the nearest restaurant which is only open during the summer
· When going by bicycle you can find very interesting, marked bike routes, but keep in mind that there are many steep hills in the area.
· In the bay Stračinčica, 20 meters below the house, where there are rocks and a concrete berth and inside the bay you have a small pebble beach
· There are many other bays in the nearby such as: Gradina, Pelegrin and Martin Bok
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.