About the property
- Villa430 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
High-level luxury! Only 1,5km away from Salzburg's Old Town!
Our listed villa is newly renovated, has an exclusive design and is fully equipped! Enjoy the charms of its original architecture while relishing the scenic and safe neighborhoods and having the supermarket (open on Sundays) and the main train station only 10mins (by foot) away. The 1,5-km stroll to Salzburg’s old town leads you along the picturesque Salzach river. Within 2mins reach: bakery, public transport, restaurant, shopping center. We provide free parking at our villa!
Our Top UG is a 45m² semi-basement apartment with numerous windows that provide a view of the green garden. This apartment is just perfect for 2 people! It is equipped with a bedroom with king-size bed, an eat-in kitchen and a bathroom with toilet. An additional guest may be accommodated on a sofa bed. The stylish and top-quality furnishings, combined with the charming elements of an old town villa, a love for detail and the well-distributed rooms turn this apartment into a comfort zone. Our creative apartments are equipped not only with sustainable furnishings but also with free wi-fi, notebooks, media-docks and flat screen TVs.
Regardless of our unbeatably central location, the large garden offers a breathtaking view of the Fortress Hohensalzburg and represents a haven in which you can recharge sun and energy.
Our villa is situated right at Salzach's riverside; thus, nothing gets in the way of a scenic stroll to Salzburg’s Old Town! Here you can already enjoy a mesmerizing view of the city and the car may very well be left at home! Public transportation can be reached within only two minutes by foot!
A visitor's tax of € 1,50 per night and per person is to be paid upon your arrival. Kids under the age of 16 are free of charge.
- How far is the airport / main train station away from the villa?
Salzburg’s airport 6km (approx. 20mins by car), Salzburg’s main train station 750m (10mins by foot)
- Where can I park?
There’s a parking space for every apartment right in front of the villa.
- What’s in close proximity to the villa?
bakery (3mins), supermarket at the main train station (10mins – also open on Sundays)
- How is the kitchen equipped?
fully-equipped with dishwasher, electric stove, espresso machine, refrigerator, freezer
- Are animals allowed?
- Is smoking allowed?
- Is the bathroom equipped with a hairdryer?
- Are a baby bed and a high chair available, if required?
- Is there a washing machine?
yes – for 2€ per washing you may use the washing machine in the basement at any time
- How do I get to the Old Town?
Either with the electric bus (O-Bus) number 1 from the bus stop 'Jahnstrasse' (11mins to the Old Town, exit: Hanuschplatz); or by foot along the Salzach river (20mins)
- Why do I have to pay a €150,-- deposit?
The deposit is paid in case any damages are done in your apartment and the areas you use on our property during your stay. If no damages are detected, the deposit is returned to you immediately after you left!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, german, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Dietmar Moosburger
- Father of three adult sons - Athlete: windsurfing, fly fishing, mountain biking, skiing – preferably in the powder!, ski touring, hiking, etc. - Arts aficionado and collector - Moreover, I'm highly interested in foreign cultures and I love to spend quality time with friends and having good conversations. - Job: Gynecologist, specialized in reproductive and prenatal medicine
Dietmar Moosburger purchased this Villa in 2013
Why Dietmar Moosburger chose Salzburg
- No need for a car to visit the city - Stroll along the Salzach river leads directly to the Old Town - Shopping facilities and centers in close proximity - Scenic hiking trails in the vicinity - 60 minutes by car to Salzburg's best ski resorts - 30 to 40 minutes to Salzburg's most beautiful lakes
What makes this Villa unique
- Bus station around the corner (2mins by foot) - at the bus stop 'Jahnstrasse', the electric bus (O-Bus) number 1 brings you to the downtown - Old Town reachable within a 20-minutes stroll along the picturesque Salzach river - To the airport from the main train station with the O-Bus number 2 (approx. 20mins) - Get to Salzburg's most beautiful lakes from the main train station Salzburg is a bicycle-friedly city with numerous bike lanes, on which you can discover lovely spots off the city center (e.g. Castle Hellbrunn and the zoo, Castle Leopoldskron, etc.).
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.