ED Refnr. 2251223
The house Romantika is an Eco-friendly, traditional dalmatian stone house, surrounded by olive trees, wild nature and a garden. Guests can serve themselves from the garden if they remember to water it. Depending on the season: the garden provides you with potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, spices. You also have fruit trees and wine grapes near the house.
The house is located on one of the fields of Bradat, 1 km from the bay Gradina, 800 meters from the bay Žukova and 5 km from the village Vela Luka.
There are no neighbors in sight. The little cottage is 150 years old and everything has been newly restored in 2015 in its original form. It is simple, but everything functions!
You can reach the bay Gradina in a few minutes by bike without many high slopes and there are many other wonderful bays in the area to explore.
The house is powered by solar panels, which can be used for lightning and charging of mobile devices. The water comes from a water tank that collects rainwater during the year. Hot water comes from a black barrel on the roof. On cloudy days you may only have very little or no hot water.
There is a outdoor shower, toilet and kitchen with a fireplace. The house consists of 1 room with a double bed and a little kitchenette.
The bedroom and kitchenette (8 m2):
· The house has only one room with a double bed (140×200 cm)
· china cabinet and 2 gas burner
· Wood stove for the cooler months
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Funnel for filter coffee
· Kitchen linens
Outdoor kitchen and terrace (22 m2):
· Gas powered refrigerator with no freezer
· 2 gas burners
· Outdoor sink (only cold water)
· Sun cover with stone table and stone bench for 4 persons
· under the olive trees near the house
· 1 plastic table with 3 chairs
· 2 loungers
· WC in the annex (1 m2), only reachable from the outside
· Outdoor shower (1 m2), hot water from the barrel on the roof
· Towels except beach towels are available.
· Smoking indoors is not allowed
· Pets are allowed, but please read the rental policy for more details
· A baby cot can be delivered when needed
· Parking by the house with shade from the olive trees
· 4 km to Vela Luka via a paved road, only the last 25 m are via an unpaved dusty stone road
· 1 km to the bay Gradina which can be reached with bike within few minutes.
· 800 m to the bay Žukova
· 1,2 km to the nearest restaurant which is only open during the summer
· The nearest neighbor is 400 m from the house
· The bay Gradina has easy access to the sea, many cemented berths for sunbathing and a restaurant which is open during the summer
· The bay Žukova is a quiet bay on the north coast also with easy entry to the sea
· You can find many other beautiful bays in the area, such as Strančinčica, Pelegrin, Privala, Martin Bok, Tankaraca and Pod Orsan
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.