ED Refnr. 2244069
The house is located in the beautiful bay Črnja Luka. The house has wonderful terrace with natural shade and an amazing sea view. There are many small artistic details outside and inside the house which gives the house a very nice atmosphere.
The little house was the first house to be build in this bay and is around 100 years old, but in 2002 everything got renovated in its original form. It is simple, cozy and everything functions!
There is also a outdoor shower, toilet and fireplace.
The house has normal power supply (220 V). The house also has normal water supply. You get hot water when you turn on the electric water warmer. The house does not have an oven but an iron lid, which you can use, as an oven. You put your food in the fireplace and lay the lid over it. Then you cover the iron lid with already prepared embers and then you roast the food until ready.
Details about the house:
The kitchen and living room (15 m2):
· 2 electric plates + 2 gas burner
· table with 3 chairs
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Kitchen linens
· Refrigerator with freezer (20 L)
· Wood stove for the cooler months
· Sleep sofa
· TV and stereo
Terrace (20 m2):
· Outdoor fireplace
· Dining table with to benches
· 2 loungers + 2 loungers down by the coast
· Small stone table with small stone benches
· Outdoor shower and toilet
· Swing sofa
Bathroom (3 m2):
· Shower, WC and sink
· Towels are available.
· Pets are allowed, but costs € 7.00 per pet per day
· A baby cot and chair can be delivered when needed
· 2 fans
· The plot is 8000 m2
Parking for 2 cars:
· Parking 50 m above the house
· 4 km to Prigradica via a paved road
· 30 m to the coast
· The nearest neighbor is just next to the house, but you do not notice it because there is a lot of plants dividing the 2 plots
· The bay Črnja Luka just beneath the house with a cement berth and ladder into the sea
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.
Extra costs :
Visitor's tax: included in price (Mandatory).
Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
Electricity: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Parking facilities: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Final cleaning: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 7 EUR (Mandatory).