ED Refnr. 2243017
The charming house is situated 70 meters above the beautiful bay of Prihonja. It is a sunny and relaxed location with view over the bay and the neighboring island of Hvar. There are a lot of wild nature and olive trees in the surroundings and not far from the house you can also find marked bike routes, but keep in mind of the steep hills in the area. There is a paved road all the way from Vela Luka to the house Ivica.
The house has been newly renovated and furnished in 2014. The house has a outdoor fireplace and sink a covered terrace with dining table. The house consists of a kitchen which is combined with the living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The plot consists of 600 m2.
The house is powered by a strong solar panel (220 V) and the water comes from rainwater which is collected during the year in a water-tank next to the house. Hot water comes from a solar water boiler, so on cloudy days you will maybe not have that much hot water. The house does not have an oven but an iron cover, which you can use, as an oven. You put your food in the fireplace and lay the cover over it. Then you cover the iron cover with already prepared embers and then you roast the food until ready.
Kitchen and living room (20 m2):
· Kitchen with 2 gas burners
· Solar-powered refrigerator with freezer of 10 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Kitchen linens
· Sleep sofa with sofa table
· TV and radio
· Wood stove for the cooler seasons
Bedroom (9 m2)with view overlooking the bay:
· Double bed (180x200 cm) and bedside tables
· Laminate flooring
Terrace (25 m2):
· Furnished terrace with shade, very nice view of the bay and the neighboring island of Hvar
· Dining table with 6 chairs
· 2 loungers
· Outdoor fireplace and sink
Bathroom (4,5 m2):
· Outdoor shower
· The access road is very narrow and quite steep when getting down to the parking
· Weekly linen change
· Smoking on the terrace allowed
· Pets are allowed, but please read the rental policy for more details
· Parking in front of the house
· 5 km to Vela Luka
· when going by bike you can find many interesting, marked biking routes, but keep in mind of the many steep hills in the area
· The nearest neighbor is 70 m from the house
· In the bay Prihonja 70 m below the house you have a pebble beach and rocky coast with cemented berths.
When you have made the final booking, you will receive a mail with all the guidelines to how you can easily get to the island of Korčula.
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.