About the property
- House775 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
ED Refnr. 2242136
The house has a cozy, rustic style and interior. There is a large terrace in front of the house with outdoor fireplace. You have a fantastic view from the terrace, overlooking the sea and the neighboring island of Hvar.
The house consist of a kitchen combined with the living room, there are 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a small corridor.
There is also plenty of space around the house in the wilderness, and next to the house you have different kind of herbs which you are free to pick and use for cooking.
The house owner is a stone cutter and he himself has carefully constructed the traditional Dalmatian stone house.
The house is powered by solar panels which only provides electricity for lightning and charging of mobile devices. The refrigerator is gas powered and hot water comes from a solar boiler on the roof, so on cloudy weather you will maybe not have much hot water. The house does not have an oven but an iron cover, which you can use, as an oven. You put your food in the fireplace and lay the cover over it. Then you cover the iron cover with already prepared embers and then you roast the food until ready.
The house has 2 water tanks that collects rainwater during the year and provides the house with water.
Kitchen and living room (50 m2):
· Kitchen with 2 gas burners
· gas-powered refrigerator with freezer of 15L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Dining Table with 6 chairs
· Kitchen linens
· 1 sofa
· 1 TV
Bedroom 1 (9 m2)
· Double bed (180x200 cm) with bedside tables
· A baby cot can be delivered when needed
· Laminate flooring
Bedroom 2 (9,5 m2) with sea view
· Double bed (180x200 cm), night tables, wardrobe
· Laminate flooring
Terrace (25 m2)
· Large furnished terrace with a beautiful view of the sea and the neighboring island of Hvar + a covered seating at the entrance of the house
· 1 dining table with 4 chairs
· 1 parasol
· 2 Loungers
Bathroom (3,5 m2):
· Access road: narrow partly paved dusty stone road
· Electricity from solar panel 12 volts maximum load for a short time 700 W.
· Weekly linen change
· Smoking on the terrace is allowed
Parking for 4 cars:
· Parking 70 m above the house
· 5 km to Vela Luka
· There are beautiful bike routes in the nearby, you can follow if going by bike, but keep in mind of the steep hills in the area
· The nearest neighbor is 100 m away
· In the bay Stiniva 50 m below the house rocky coast
· If you go 100 m east from the house along the coast you will find the beautiful little hidden pebble beach with easy access to the sea
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, german, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM