About the property
- House344 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
ED Refnr. 2215328
The house Anika is a cozy little Eco-friendly house situated just near the sea in the lovely bay of Žukova.
In this bay there are very few houses and only two are for rent besides the house Anika. Inside of the bay is a small fishing port. The friendly and social fisherman goes daily fishing, so you may find fishing tools and nets lying around near the boats in the bay. You yourself can also go fishing, at the tip of the bay you can often have luck in catching fish. You will of course need to have a license to go fishing which you can easily get online.
If you want to bring your own boat with you, you also have the possibility to use the house owners own dock, but you will have to set the boat in the sea in Vela Luka and sail from Vela Luka to the bay of Žukova.
10 m underneath the house Anika you have the house Vinko which is also for rent and can accommodate 6 people. Both houses belong to the same family and have a very pleasant atmosphere.
From the house Anika leads a stone staircase and a narrow, steep little path to the bay. The house has 2 terraces with sun cover. Just outside the house you have an outdoor grill, 3 gas burners and a sink.
The house is powered by solar panels, which can be used for lightning and charging of mobile devices. The water comes from a water tank that collects rainwater during the year. Hot water comes from a black barrel on the roof. On cloudy days you may only have very little or no hot water. The house does not have an oven but an iron cover, which you can use, as an oven. You put your food in the fireplace and lay the cover over it. Then you cover the iron cover with already prepared embers and then you roast the food until ready.
Kitchen and living room (13 m2):
· Cozy kitchen and living room with satellite TV and a radio
· 2 gas burners
· Indoor fireplace
· Mocca maker
· Funnel for filter coffee
· Gas-powered refrigerator with a freezer of 4 L
· Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Kitchen linens
· Hot water from a barrel on the roof
· Sleep sofa (145×200 cm)
Bedroom 1 (10 m2)
· Double bed (160×200 cm) with a small closet
· Mosquito net in the window
· Flooring: laminate
Bedroom 2 (4 m2)
· Double bed (120×200 cm)
· mosquito net in the window
· A little dresser
· Flooring: laminate
Terraces (45 m2):
· Furnished terrace in front of the house with natural sun cover, outdoor fireplace, sink and 3 gas burners, 1 table, 4 chairs and a bench.
· A furnished terrace on the east side with 1 table, 4 chairs and sun cover
Bathroom (3 m2)
· WC / shower, sink
· Towels except beach towels are available.
· In case of bad weather there will only be very little or no hot water.
· Pets are allowed and costs € 6.00 per pet per day
· A baby cot and chair can be delivered when needed
· Parking 220 meters from the house. There is a little, narrow footpath from the parking to the house
· 5 km to Vela Luka via a very good, paved road, the 450 m is an unkempt, steep stony road
· 800 m to the nearest restaurant which is only open during the summer
· The nearest neighbor is the house Vinko 3 m under the house
· During the summer you buy bread 2 km from the house
· The bay Žukova with several berths and a little pebble beach
· Easy access to the sea which makes it suitable for small children
When you have made the final booking, you will receive a mail with all the guidelines to how you can easily get to the island of Korčula.
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Polish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.