- english, french, german, swedish, danish, norwegian
Beautiful Apartment and Perfect Location
Beautiful apartment and perfect for our vacation. The only thing I would suggest are some instructions for using the washer and dryer.
Nice large flat. 2 full bathrooms. Great showers, although the soap and shampoo dispensers were empty in both of them. The piece of soup in one was hardly useful,— it had a metal magnet attached on one side. Nice heated floors in the bathrooms. Fully stocked kitchen.
There was no empty garbage bag left anywhere to take out the garbage in. No paper towels or napkins as well. Overall it is a nice place. Beware of many flights of stairs in order to get to the 3rd floor. If you are older or tired after a day of walking, the 3rd floor is not for you.
Well located apartment let down by lack of curtains and ongoing construction
our recent stay in the apartment 10 B 2 in Stormgade.
The apartment was clean and spacious and well located as anticipated and the appliances provided were of good quality. You also kindly agreed with a delayed checkout time of 12.30 pm which was great especially with the luggage we had. The WiFi worked fine which was great.
There were the following issues we encountered which were really unsatisfactory
1) There was construction work with heavy machinery and scaffolding just outside the living room and bedrooms which affected both our sleep and privacy during Thursday and Friday . This seemed to be planned work and the girl who handed the apartment keys was aware of it and in fact mentioned that the scaffolding would soon be taken down but no mention of the machinery.
2) There were no blinds or curtains for the other windows and you provided us with bed sheets to help reduce the light . But the windows wouldn’t shut once the sheets were in place and this further increased the noise from outside. Unfortunately we couldn’t get a good night’s sleep x 2 nights of our stay.
3) The curtains in the apartment were from paper presumably disposable?!
4) the kettle wasn’t descaled and the dish washer lacked salt hence wouldn’t run which you kindly fixed.
5) The instructions to use the appliances weren’t found may be they were misplaced or were elsewhere. The instructions to repeatedly and obsessively keep cleaning the apartment was not in good taste. We normally look after rental apartments as our own and have never received any complaints ever from many years of using rental apartments and villas through homeaway.
6) We drink tea usually and unfortunately there were no tea mugs maybe the owner could provide some for tea drinkers.
Mr Hemant Sheth
Great stay in central Copenhagen
We really had a great stay here. Clean and modern and very comfortable for our family of 3 (though it could've fit plenty more). It is extremely centrally located, near most major attractions, but was very quiet at night. Only note would be the 2 flights of stairs up if that is a concern. We would highly recommend it to anyone.
Classic and Modern Hygge stile - great location!
Our family really enjoy the apartment . It had everything we needed. Very comfortable an modern. Fantastic location walking distance from everything in a quiet local block. Definitely reserving this wonderful appointment for our next trip to Copenhagen. Thank you!
Review for stay from 30 November 2018 to 02 December 2018
Very nice, comfortable and well-situated apartment.