About the property
- House559 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Bodentiefe window with an unobstructed view of the large garden with south terrace
- Now New!! WLAN and washing machine free of charge !! - In a wonderfully quiet location, 5 minutes walk from the cutter harbor and beach, stands our row house "Wellenklang". The ground floor is located on about 52 m, the spacious living room with dining area and separate fitted kitchen, the bathroom with shower and a bedroom and a children's room, and thus offers enough space for 2 adults and 2 children and a toddler.
The approximately 199 m large property, with parking space directly at the house, south terrace and private garden is made to relax!
The house is designed with new furniture and high-quality mattresses, the living and sleeping areas with attractive laminate. The bathroom is modern, has plenty of storage space and the shower is due to the very low installation safe to use.
The living room has a comfortable leather couch with armchair, satellite TV (flat screen), 3D BlueRay player, mini hi-fi system, numerous books, games and DVDs.
The kitchen is equipped with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. Coffee and coffee pad machine and kettle are also provided. A linen package incl. Bed sheet, duvet cover, pillowcase, shower towel and bath towel are also available.
Our family friendly, cozy Non smoking holiday home has 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 children's room with bunk beds (travel cot / high chair on request).
The outdoor terrace is tastefully paved and equipped with solid wood furniture and invites you to linger. Here may also be smoked to your heart's content. The swing offers the little guests the perfect pastime.
Perfect for a holiday with a dog: We are happy to provide you, by arrangement, a dog shower in the outdoor area!
A lockable garden house is at your disposal. Here you will find:
- additional garden furniture and cushions
- Space for own brought bikes
The beach with a dog beach, the wave pool with indoor pool and the fishing port with the lighthouse Obereversand are 600 meters away. 1 bakery, 1 small grocery store, 4 restaurants, 1 toddler playground and 1 dog playground are right next door. 2 supermarkets and 3 discounters are 6 km away.
Excursion destinations in the vicinity:
- North Sea resort Cuxhaven with castle Ritzebüttel, Kugelbake, Old Love, sandy beach Duhnen, wreck museum, Wattwagen- and boat trips to the island of Neuwerk, boat trips to the island of Heligoland
- Bad Bederkesa with Burg Bederkesa, Moortherme
- Seaside city of Bremerhaven with zoo on the sea, climate house, emigration center, maritime museum, shopping world Mediterraneo, shop window fishing port
- Wingst with baby zoo
- Natureum Niederelbe with coastal museum
Discover the unique landscape of the World Heritage "Wadden Sea" with a walk on the dike, with mudflats or swimming.
During the main season from May to approx. September you can rent a beach chair on the beach.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, german
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Das Haus ist perfekt und stilvoll eingerichtet. Für 4 Personen könnte es auf dem Sofa eng werden. Eine Überdachung der Terasse wäre wünschenswert und für kleine Hunde ist die Einzäunung des Gartens eher ungeeignet.
Dies soll allerdings unseren wirklich gelungenen Urlaub nicht schmälern. Das Haus und die Betreuung haben 5 Sterne verdient 👍🏻
Der Vermieter hat sich wirklich gedanken gemacht, wie man den Gästen den Aufenthalt angenehm machen kann. Wir und auch unsere Hunde, können in keiner Weise meckern. Von uns gibt's 5 Sterne.
Since the merger of the Samtgemeinde Landwurst with the municipality of Nordholz on 01. 01. 2015, we have received a new postal code as well as a new place name:
27639 Wurster North Sea coast
When using navigation devices, we may recommend you to use our old address at the beginning:
Stubenweg 1a, 27632 Dorum