The hunting lodge, located on the Astner Alpe, has an extraordinarily beautiful single site at 1. 100 m altitude. The Panoramabalkon offers a wide view south and southeast into the Inn valley on Heuberg, Kranzhorn and Kaisergebirge.
The house is designed for 6 persons. It has two living rooms: a large living room with a Swedish stove, corner bench, kitchenette and direct access to the panoramic balcony, as well as another cozy living room for social evenings. There are three bedrooms, each with a double bed. The sanitary facilities are simple and modern equipped and consist of two bathrooms with shower and a separate bathroom with toilet, each accessible via the bedrooms.
Arrival and departure as well as accessibility
- Important: Jagdhaus Asten is only suitable for guests arriving by 4WD car!
- Arrival from 3 pm to 6 pm, departure by 10 am
- Arrival and departure takes place by the guest with own car, it accompanies you a coworker of our forest administration. The forest road to the hunting lodge is only covered with coarse gravel and connected with steep climbs (> 20%). Weather conditions can complicate the journey. We recommend an all-wheel drive vehicle with increased ground clearance. We assume no liability for the arrival and departure
- We are not allowed to transport people
Excursions and sights in the surroundings
The green Inn valley with its surrounding mountains is a paradise for cycling and hiking. In close proximity to our hunting lodge, you will find some nice excursion destinations within an hour of walking:
- Berggasthof Hohe Asten at 400 m distance, 10 min. Walking time
- Petersberg with restaurant in 1 hour walking time to reach Flintsbach
- Many hiking trails around the Astner Alpe to the Maiwand 1. 129 m only suitable for the mountaineers (approx. 45 min.), To the head of the head 1. 338 m (about 30 min.) And other viewpoints
- Rosenheim with its beautiful old town is about 24 km away
- Groceries can be found about 7 km away in Brannenburg