This charming 90m2 holiday home is located in a typical South Styrian country house in the idyllic spa town of Bad Radkersburg, close to the border with Slovenia. The private apartment with its own entrance is located on the ground floor of a multi-family house, which is used only by the owner. It has:
- a tastefully furnished living room
- a daylight kitchen equipped with all appliances (dishwasher,
Microwave, coffee machine, ceramic hob etc) and cozy dining area
- two quiet bedrooms with double bed (separate walk-in)
- a contemporary bathroom with window and toilet
The terrace area or the garden with pool and barbecue facilities complete the attractive offer.
Bed linen and towels are provided to the guests, the WLAN connection allows free access to the Internet, TV is also part of the basic equipment.
The beautifully landscaped garden area with pool leaves nothing to be desired in summer. For cars, garage and car parking are available.
The modern Bad Radkersburg thermal baths with the outdoor pool and fantastic hiking and jogging possibilities offer pure relaxation.
The well-known South Styrian vineyard and day trips to Slovenia as well as the walking distance to the center of this charming small town continue to offer numerous leisure activities.
DIRECTIONS FROM GRAZ:
Südautobahn A2 direction Slovenia to exit Voggau
- after 30km follow the signs to Bad Radkersburg
- Follow the sign railway station in the local area
- the apartment is located in Bahnhofstrasse 41