a virtual tour can be found at http://www.swfl360.com/tours/tourHD.php?MLS=ve537&enlarge=1
Villa Adelaide is located in a prime location in Cape Coral where there are lots of: Shopping, Restaurants of all sorts, Activities, Nature walks, Beaches, Golf Courses and much more. Villa Adelaide has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and offers everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing vacation.
About the property:
• Furnished and maintained to a high standard
• Has an abundance of windows and sliding doors for beautiful views of the fresh water canal
and pool area.
• Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for the perfect dinner.
• Bedroom 1 is a Large Master suite with King size bed, pillow top mattress and en suite
bathroom with large sliding doors to pool area
• Bedroom 2 is furnished with Queen size bed and large sliding doors leading to the pool area
• Bedroom 3 is furnished with Twin beds
• All have an abundance of storage space
• Family Bathroom is between Bedrooms 2 and 3
• Private electric heated pool with sun all day long during the whole year
• Plenty of room for loungers in the sun
• Shady lanai for meals overlooking the pool and fresh water canal
• Grounds are beautifully landscaped
• Situated in a quiet residential area with northern exposure
• Short drive to many beautiful beaches, shops and restaurants in the area
• Perfect for an idyllic relaxing vacation
• Several excellent golf courses nearby
• Professional local management
Equipped with gas BBQ, wireless high-speed internet connection, telephone with access throughout USA and Canada, large screen HD TV in Family Room and Master Bedroom with 220 channels plus Starz
Provided are linens, towels (including beach and pool towels), hair dryer, DVD player, books, – everything you need for a relaxing stay. Just bring your own personal belongings.
Our stunning spacious Villa is furnished to a high standard. with electrically heated pool in a fully screened area overlooking a fresh water canal. This area has plenty of room for sun-bathing while the lanai provides a shady cool spot for enjoying breakfast or coffee while you plan your day and provides shade for an al fresco lunch or for pre-dinner drinks or enjoying a BBQ as the sun sets.
Pool has an amazing waterfall to enhance relaxation and instill tranquility, with electric heater for those cooler days.
There are plenty of books for poolside relaxation but it is only too easy to get distracted by wildlife. Your never too far from nature. The canal offers an abundant of wild-life – herons, egrets, and even wood-storks. The gardens bring the red cardinals, humming birds and mocking birds and much more.
Our local Management Company is also close by should a need arise. We visit 2 or 3 times each year to make sure everything is kept to the standard we would hope to find and to guarantee your holiday home a is a perfect place where you can simply relax and enjoy.
A spacious living area, with cathedral ceilings, comfortable seating for 6+ people, cable TV, DVD player, CD Bluetooth stereo player and books to enjoy by the pool. Sliding patio windows lead onto the lanai and pool area with views over the canal.
Spacious gourmet kitchen fully equipped to cater for all your culinary needs from boiling an egg to a gourmet meal.
Inside the Villa are 2 separate dining areas: formal and lunch/breakfast nook, each with seating for 6.
A separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, plus iron and ironing board.
Air Conditioning and fans throughout.
A patio table and chairs are set under the lanai. Above the table is a fan for added comfort. A BBQ is provided for outdoor grilling.
NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME. OK TO SMOKE IN THE LANAI AND OR POOL AREA. THANK YOU