|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
We bought this unit because it is 'hotel-style' living: fully enclosed, well-kept building. Extremely clean, super location...just easy all around! Complex is called THE MOORINGS
Great location: roughly halfway between West Palm and Delray
A TENANT FORM must be completed. Condo bylaws require all new tenants to complete a multi-page document in advance so they can do a background check and be comfortable with the people staying. I will help complete this form.
804 E Windward Way #612 “The Moorings”
Lantana Florida 33462
HOME Phone 561 533 8844
*Be sure to read this page in full BEFORE ARRIVING to Condo! *
- Upon entering “The Moorings” Property, you will be on Moorings Drive.
-The Moorings is made up of 3 condo towers. Our unit is within the 2nd tower, the “middle’ building.
-Take the 2nd LEFT to arrive at the front door of our Condo Building #804.
-You will either be greeted by the Doorman on the outside of our building OR you can enter the front door of our building by swiping your “FOB” key on the pad to the Right of the door, and then you will likely see a Doorman. **Upon meeting the doorman, introduce yourself to be guests of Greg Silas in Unit #612.**
KEYS**-There are several keys on your key ring. The 2 grey ones are called FOB keys. SWIPE the SMALLER grey FOB key, to enter our building. ** THE SMALLER GREY FOB KEY should be carried with you almost at all times on CONDO premises because you need it to get access to different areas!
-When you see the Doorman, you can ask him if you can borrow the TROLLEY to carry your luggage up to our unit.( Please return the trolley immediately after you unload your luggage in our unit.)
PARKING THE CAR:
-Upon arrival, you can do 1 of 3 Things:
1. Valet Parking. Upon entering “ The Moorings”property you will be automatically on ‘ Moorings Drive’, and when you take the 2nd LEFT, you will arrive at the front door of our building. You can pull up in front of building and ask the Doorman to VALET PARK your car. If you do so, unload your luggage (ask for trolley from doorman/ read above) . The Doorman will issue a Valet Parking ticket that you will present to him when you want to pick up your car. If you arrive late at night, Valet Parking is what we recommend. Please tip the Doorman a couple of bucks. ** To enter our Unit #612, keep reading..!
2. Park on the street. After parking on the street (on Moorings Drive). You can get a temporary parking pass from the valet or security people good for 4 days. Then get a long term parking pass from property management which we will arrange in advance (we need make, model and colour of car as well as license plate). Place inside the windshield. The outside area is first come, first serve.
3. Park in the Parking Lot. The Parking lot is located behind our condo building.. When you enter The Moorings (and drive along Moorings Drive) take the 1st LEFT. (Not a street; but more of a big wide driveway/lane).Here you will see the parking lot white gate. Drive up to gate, and use the button on the bigger grey FOB key to open the gate. The 2nd gate (which is located inside the lot as you ascend) opens automatically. Also take note here, that upon entering the Garage, you will see Recycling Bins on your right side. Good to know ;-) ( Any time you EXIT parking lot, I believe the gates open automatically when you drive up to them.? OR try FOB!)
-Drive round and round until 5th Floor of parking lot for a long time to get our parking space which is almost at the TOP, where you can see the sky again. Our parking space is # is 5-102. To enter CONDO from the Parking lot, Find Exit sign which is down a set of steps. You will need to swipe your FOB key on swipe plate. (Take note that if you are carrying sleepy kids and lots of luggage, it is more work to unload from Parking lot!)
-** AFTER YOU UNLOAD your luggage from car, RETURN to the CAR with your PARKING PASS . It must be displayed in your car windshield for duration of your stay.
ENTERING OUR UNIT:
-Take the elevator to the 6th floor. Follow the arrows to Unit #612.
-The front door to our Unit has a key pad to unlock the door. The key pad code is 8741. Any time you enter the Unit you must use this code. *Any time you LEAVE the condo be sure to lock the door with the same code!* (TAKE NOTE: the regular looking KEY on your key ring, can also open this door. )
-Upon entering, you will find the A/C thermostat to your Right. You can likely put it to 72, 73, or 74. **BE SURE To put it back to 80 when your visit is over please!
-*** When you use the faucets, there maybe a very stinky odor! It will smell of sulphur and by running water (the more use it gets), the smell will dissipate by the 2nd day. To shower in it is one thing, but the smell will definitely turn you off drinking it. Therefore buying a big jug of water would be wisest! There is a clear glass jug with a lid that you can store water in if you wish, rather than pouring from a massive water box. This will only be an issue if the condo has not been used in many months (i.e. after the summer).
-On the outer kitchen counter (in hallway) there is a ledge that holds some important documents including Parking Pass.
-Turning on the lights in the 2 main bedrooms, requires a remote control. The remotes can be found on the dressers.
-Our unit phone # 561-533-8844. **We have FREE phone calls in North America!**
-There is an answering machine on far kitchen counter corner. Convenient=)
-One of the closets has a pad lock on it for all of the owners’ personal belongings.
-WIFI: name is FOLA. Wireless key is 9597002663
- COMPUTER: You are welcome to use our computer and printer in the living room. It’s connected via wireless router to internet).
-***Directions for the beach, Grocery shopping, pharmacy, restaurants, etc etc, can be found in our personal Condo Bible Binder on the living room table. Feel free to contribute any useful information to this bible if you wish..!
-Get to know the Condo property. **Always remember to take a fob key!!!** ..and walk around. The fob key can be used to exit and enter white gates to the Marina. The Fob key can be used to access the gym, library, and party room which are on the Lobby level.
-The swimming pools can be used until Dusk. The hot tubs are VERY hot but heavenly. You must be covered when you walk through the Lobby on your way to and from the pool.
-The FOB key also gives you access to the swimming pool in Building 3 which gets more SUN!
-Instructions for the main living room tv can be found in the Condo Bible. You only need one Remote to operate the tv. Read carefully!! Tricky!
-To open the door to the balcony, takes some muscle. It’s sticky and takes some practice..!
-DRYING CLOTHES: You can put the towel rack on the balcony to dry your wet towels, but please DO NOT drape anything over the railing.
-Get to know the cupboards. Here you can find most of what you need! Towels..coffee filters..dishwasher detergent…paper towels..and carpet cleaner spray!! Please replace when running low.
-If there are only 2 kids with you, then doubling up the mattresses from the bunkbeds, may be more comfortable for the kids.
-**If you have little children with you, please use tea towels on dining room chairs, in order to protect spills.**
- For a private yacht tour, best to call 2-3 days in advance, you can contact John Blumenthal #772 215 2571 (please ref Daniel Ross gave us his number).
- FOR FAMILY/FRIENDS: Before departure from Condo use, please be sure you clean it the way you found it. There is a standard cleaning guide Checklist in the Condo binder bible. For Condo owners and friends and families of condo owners, the optional cleaning service #s can be found in the Condo binder bible. If you choose to have it professionally cleaned, rather than DIY, then best to call the Cleaning service (listed in Bible) UPON ARRIVAL to ensure that a housekeeper can be available.
** For CONDO RENTERS: Please consult CONDO OWNER for agreement about cleaning the condo.
-As also mentioned in the Condo Bible Binder, it is your responsibility to clean your bed sheets and towels prior to departure from your visit. If you have an early flight to catch, then if you can please be sure that the sheets at least get washed, and are drying in the dryer when you depart. On that note, upon arrival, always check the dryer for sheets or towels!
-Please remember to remove lint from lint tray in dryer, after use. Lint can cause a fire if not removed regularly.
-Garbage: there is a garbage closet area on each floor. Recycling can be brought down to the Parking Garage, at the entrance.
-To go to parking lot from our unit, take Elevator down a level to the 5th Floor. At one end there is a door to the Parking Lot. Our parking space is 5-102.
- NO SMOKING in the condo under any circumstance. Smoking in the condo will result in a minimum $300 cleaning charge, to a maximum $3000 charge to change carpet or other burned or smoke damaged elements.
TENANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO LEAVE THE CONDO IN THE SAME STATE IT WAS FOUND. ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE TERMS WILL BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE REMOVAL AND FORFEIT OF RENTAL PAYMENT. IN ADDITIONAL ADDITIONAL CLEANING CHARGES WILL APPLY AS INVOICED BY PROPERTY MANAGER, REPAIRMEN, CLEANING CREW OR OTHER.
- NOISE: excessive noise that results in complaints and fines from any authorized body (e.g. condo association, property management, police departments) will be charged back to the tenant along with a $300 administration fee
Hope your stay at Casa Moorings is pleasurable
In case you need it:
-For renters, Greg at 647-988-4587, email@example.com
I like my vacations and usually go on 1 all-inclusive or 1 travel vacation per year but would also like to take a second, simpler vacation closer to home...hence the condo.
GREG SILAS purchased this condo in 2009
Myself and a few friends bought the condo for our families to vacation in the quieter areas of Florida yet there is still many times during the year when no one uses it. We love Lantana because there is zero traffic, easy access to Palm Beach and Delray and quite close to 2 airports.
We looked at over 20 condo complexes before buying a place in this complex for the following reasons: 24 hour security and valet parking if you wish, very close to highway, 3 private pools and 2 hot tubs, right on the inter-coastal waterway so some great views, 1 mile to the beach (right beside the Ritz Carlton), brand new building (built 2005), very large condo and we set it up for families (1 king bed, 1 queen and 2 bunk beds).
This is our second time staying here and we truly enjoy it. We love the fact that we can cook and relax if we choose to stay in. It's kept very clean and is very conducive for two adult couples to share with privacy. The owner is great to deal with. He is very accommodating. We hope to return next season
The Moorings is beautiful and in a perfect location for us.
This is the best place to stay in South Florida ! The owner is great ! It is like staying in your own home. Very Clean, modern and peacefull ! 5 Stars !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 31 2016 - Dec 22 2016
30 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.