About the property
- Apartment1399 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
ED Refnr. 2218058
Pretty cottage with large wooden pergola for outdoor dining, between the archaeological excavations of Kaucana and the picturesque beach trodden by the "Commissario Montalbano". The house is located a few hundred meters from Punta Secca, a small fishing village evocative and colorful, thanks to the 35 m high lighthouse visible in the sea area between Gela and Cava D'Aliga. Recommended for those who want to stay in a quiet area, ideal for couples and families with children. Provides the ability to move smoothly.
The house is for 6 max. 8 people and it consists of:
- 2 double room with a wardrobe
- Twin room with 2 singles beds, a wardrobe and air-conditioned
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Living room with a double sofa bed
- Accessorized kitchen with pots and dishes
- 4 Larges Verandas
* in a case there is needed to unite the individual beds, this shall be submitted at the time of booking , if it is communicated at a later time there will be a surcharge of € 10,00
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, german, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:30 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cot for adults (per property and day, included in price 15 EUR). Intermediate cleaning (once per object, Costs amounting to 50 EUR). Parking facilities (per property and day, included in price 0 EUR).