Between meadows and fields, not far from Nienhagen and Rethwisch, you can turn off in a converted barn with large garden.
On 80 m² you will find two bedrooms a bathroom with shower and an open plan kitchen for four people.
In the main house is the family (with two children), the apartment is located on the upper floor of the barn, has its own entrance and the 1,000 square meters of its own garden area borders directly on meadows and fields
3 km to Nienhagen
6 km to the beach in Börgerende
2.4 km to the supermarket (bakery also open on Sundays)
6 km to Bad Doberan
11 km to Warnemünde
15 km to Rostock
In the Mühlenweg, in the area between Rethwisch Admanshagen and Nienhagen
The apartment 80sqm, can accommodate up to 6 people and is fully equipped:
- an open living area (with a sleeping / cuddle area on the landing above the kitchen.
- an integrated fully-equipped kitchen.
- Seats up to 6 pers. With open view over the fields towards the Baltic Sea
- a large loft bed and
- a comfortable double bed
- Shower room
- Refrigerator with freezer
- ceramic hob, dishwasher,
- Clothes dryer
- Coffee machine, toaster, water cooker, microwave
- Ironing board on request
- LCD 40 ", radio,
- Wi-Fi available
- small library collection, board games
- Barbecue with seats incl. grill
- including bed linen and towels for 2 persons