The half-timbered house "Marie-Rose" is located on the edge of the village in the idyllic wine village of Sulzfeld am Main.
The sunlit house with all its unique subtleties allows you a characteristic Franconian relaxing holiday between the grapevines.
In the romantic wine village, restaurants and wine bars invite you to enjoy a glass of wine and the direct access to the Main offers a range of activities and relaxation by the river.
The half-timbered house in the quiet Weingartenstraße invites you to relax on the sun terrace or in the elegantly furnished house.
Various toys, a dollhouse, community games, a sandpit and a large garden for climbing, swings and romping are available for you and your children.
For the architecture enthusiast, the house offers a variety of uniqueness.
Many small details have been built over the years by hard handwork by an architect.
Everywhere you can find history:
- The tiles of the tiled stove in Jungendstil originally come from a castle
- Old, handmade beaver tail roof tiles come from a church
- antique or handmade doorknobs and hinges
- Hand-blown glass as a window in the partitions and doors
- Window of the typical Hampel-Zöllner-Manufaktur
- discover for yourself the other beauties of the house
Various fruit trees surround the house and invite you to stibitzen. Franconian restaurants and wine bars offer Franconian specialties in the village, and a small village shop provides fresh bread in the morning.
The wine festival has begun and in the nearby area you can taste the various Schoppen. On the bike you can cycle along the Main and visit the villages and towns with their sights such as Würzburg.