This beautiful holiday home is located in the village of Sosoye on the Maredsous plateau. Sosoye is a village classified "one of the most beautiful village of Wallonia".
The house is quiet and has no direct neighbors.
In the vicinity of the house there are several beautiful things to see, such as the Abbey of Maredsous, the castle of Faläen, the ruins of Montaigle, etc.
Moreover the Ravel is close to the house. This is a path that is designed only for cyclists and pedestrians to explore the area in a different way.
The ground floor:
* There is a large living room with an open fire and a TV with a DVD player.
* And an open dining room with a large table to accommodate the entire group.
* So as a large kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a freezer, a fridge, a cooker, a washing machine, a percolator, a mixer and a toaster.
* A separate WC is also on the ground floor.
* A bedroom for 2 people is on the ground floor and has a sink in the bedroom.
* 2 bedrooms each with 2 single beds and a private shower room.
* 4 bedrooms with 2 single beds.
* One bedroom with 6 single beds.
Upstairs you will also find 2 bathrooms as well as a shower room.
The beds are all single beds but they are sometimes placed by 2 in order to make a double bed.
A cot and a high chair are also available in the house.
The 1.5 ha property offers enough space for a large garden and a beautiful terrace which has garden furniture as well as a barbecue.
At the front of the house you will find parking spaces and a car port.
*** Please note that it is not allowed to stay in the accommodation with more persons than the maximal allowed number by the owner or to invite additional guests. Please honour the maximal allowed number of persons.
This holiday home is mainly for family holidays, bachelor parties are not allowed in this house. Please inform us about the composition of your group before booking.***
Garbage (mandatory): € 9,00 per piece, Domestic animal (optional): € 20,00 per stay
Smoking (not allowed), Domestic_Animals (not allowed), Youth_Groups (not allowed)