3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 6 people, several sun terraces
The Villa Rumi is located on one of the most pristine and most scenic coasts of the Mediterranean, near the Turkish port town of Kas. Impressively situated by the sea on a peninsula, with a breathtaking 180 ° sea view, from sunrise to fantastic sunsets. The villa, built with natural stone, has been completely renovated and is furnished in modern oriental style. From all the rooms and the various terraces, spectacular views of the sea, the coast and the islands are open. Experience unforgettable holidays in a house with a very special atmosphere with a large (12x4m) shared infinity pools and a private infinity pool (8x4m) with unobstructed views of the sea, Mediterranean garden, barbecue area and spacious sun terraces. Enjoy the wonderful tranquility of Villa Rumi in an exclusive ambience by the sea.
Transfer from Dalaman airport or Antalya takes about 2 hours or 3 hours. You are expected personally at the airport and driven by your driver directly to Villa Rumi. Costs 80.- € / 90.- € per route (Dalaman / Antalya). Villa Rumi runs a small bus every 30 minutes to Kas, which is individually and comfortably accessible.
Car Rental: If desired, a rental car can be arranged by a renowned hire company at favorable conditions. Costs eg for a Renault Clio or similar. Is 30.- € to 35.- € / day (depending on season).
Service on the spot: During your holiday, our housekeeper Isa and Ayse are always at your service for an individual service (on request: breakfast / barbecue) and a perfect arrangement.
The price for preparing a breakfast with Turkish specialties or barbecue is 30 €. The ingredients are purchased from the caretaker's couple on request and charged separately.
Visiting Lykien Kas means experiencing the original Turkey. The city fascinates with thousands of ancient monuments and a very primitive culture.
Kas lies in a quiet bay. Behind lies the mountains Akdağ, in front of the southern Aegean Sea. The city has only recently been popular among tourists. It does not have its own sand beach and is difficult to reach. The boom of mass tourism has passed to Kas and thus it was able to maintain its original charm.
"A beautiful city, no mass tourism, friendly people, no gigantic all-inclusive bunkers, small boutique hotels, great scenery, lots of smaller shops and excellent local restaurants."
7 reasons why you should visit Kas:
• Kas is one of the most beautiful places on the Lycian coast, Mediterranean feeling with oriental flair
• The central location allows day trips to the most beautiful bays and ancient cities of Lycia
• Kas is on the Lycian Way, one of the five most beautiful trails in the world
• There are many opportunities to practice sports and try something new: diving (one of the best diving spots in the Mediterranean), paragliding, canyoning or canoeing
• Hospitable and open people
• Kas is free of huge hotel complexes, interchangeable shopping streets or intrusive dealers
• Kas has cheaper rates compared to the more popular and mass tourism destinations, such as nearby Antalya or Fethiye