"De Chaadebloom" - in the old dialect Mülheim Mölmsch Platt "The Flower Garden" - is a cozy holiday apartment for tourists in the Ruhr area, business and cultural travelers and visitors to the surrounding fairs and events.
Our house is from 1895 and is situated in the small but lovely Old Town on the outskirts of Mülheim's town center.
The apartment enchants with its reclaimed wood floors and door frames, baseboards new old-style light switches and how to grandma's day of black Bakelite. The old building typical ceiling height is much air to breathe and if that's not enough, is directly behind the house a large south-facing terrace overlooking our garden.
There are some nice restaurants in close proximity to our house on hot summer days, you can dine there outside. Not far from the outdoor stage is with its park and beer garden where many nice concerts. The watch with their walking and Verweilmöglichkeiten is located within walking distance.
The apartment is fully refurbished, the bathroom has been completely renovated in 2017!
In the bedroom you will find:
- Two solid wood beds each 2x1m, can be used as a double bed
- a spacious closet with laundry bag for Used
- 32 "Full HD Smart TV, including DVB-T2 and Netflix and all Internet media libraries.
In the living room there are:
- A small office workstation with storage and printers
- A comfortable couch area with table
- a solid wood dining table with chairs
- In the bookcase is always something to browse
The kitchen is:
- Fully equipped with all cooking utensils
- There is a dishwasher
- An oven, hob with extractor fan
- (wake you up with fresh coffee!) A coffee grinder / Timer
- a spacious retro refrigerator with freezer
The bathroom has:
- A beautiful large niche shower with rain showers
- A black terrazzo sink
- Of course, a hair dryer
- of course you is free Wi-Fi with DSL 25th 000 line to available
- Fresh linen and towels are included
- There is a laundry room with washing machine, iron / ironing board