Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath Oceanfront condo located at Anderson Ocean Club
- Breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean from the 17th Floor, Corner Unit, Facing North
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PROPERTY AVAILABILITY CALENDAR TO THE RIGHT FOR AVAILABLE DATES
- Granite Countertops, Tile Floors, Crown Molding throughout
- Master Bedroom with (1) King-size Bed with Private Oceanfront Balcony
- Second Bedroom with (2) Full-size Beds with Private Balcony
- Living Room with a Queen-size Sleeper Sofa (with Private Oceanfront Balcony)
- Full Kitchen with Dishwasher and Coffee Maker
- (2) Full Bathrooms with Hair Dryers
- Washer and Dryer (inside the unit)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- (3) Flat Screen Televisions
- (6) High Speed Elevators, Business Center, Fitness Center,
'Awakening' Full Service Day Spa, Full Service Nail and Hair Salon
Private Direct Beach Access
- Indoor Heated Pool, Indoor Heated Kiddie Pool,(1 ft), 12-person Indoor Hot Tub,
(2) Outdoor Pools, Outdoor Lazy Diver, Outdoor Hot Tub, Tiki Bar
- 1 mile from 'Broadway At The Beach'
- Walking distance to Minature Golf, Restaurants, Bars, Shopping
We are from NJ and fell in love with Myrtle Beach a few years ago. So many things to do for the kids (mini-golfing, pools, beaches, fishing, sightseeing, aquarium, minor league baseball) all within minutes.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
No other building like it in Myrtle Beach as far as design, view, location and high-end decor of the rooms.
You have the choice of walking straight out to the beach (private access) or staying and lounging poolside.
Floor plan and ocean view are good. Beds were very comfortable but living room furniture was not. Bed linens and towels were of poor quality. Unit needs deep cleaning .Would not stay here again.
This condo was absolutely perfect! All u need to bring is your clothes and beach stuff!! Everything esle is there! Susan is so awesome to rent from! Me and my family had the best vacation this week!
After a year away from Myrtle Beach after a stay in 2014 that left a bitter taste in my mouth, I relented to the wife and kids for our twin daughters vacation before high school graduation this year and tried MB one more time. I'm glad I did because Susan & Marks vacation home (yes it is a home) renewed my faith in traveling to MB. The place was clean, nicely appointed and as the wife and kids said when they walked in, WOW! Lol :~D. It is located right on the beach and is quiet and spacious. I would not have known we were in a condo unless you looked out on to one of the two balconies one of which wrapped around from the master bedroom all the way to the living room, and the other is off the second bedroom. The pictures do not do this home justice in the least! Keeping in mind that one goes to the beach to be outside, lol. But when you want to or have to go in and sleep, why not have a VERY nice place to do it? :~D Only reason they do not get 5 stars is because there was no butler service ;~).
My friends and I stayed at your beautiful condo (to celebrate their 75th. birthdays) and had a GREAT time! The unit was more than we expected. Very nicely decorated, the beds were sooooo comfortable! The balconies overlooking the beach were amazing. Kitchen very well stocked (although we didn't do much cooking, lol)! Hopefully, we will book again next year. We did learn that the parking lot next to the building can be used without cost for handicap persons with decal. Very helpful!! Thanks Susan and Mark.
Sue and Mark's condo was absolutely perfect. We are a family of 5 and there was plenty of room for all of us. It was clean and in a perfect location. We loved waking up to the gorgeous view of the ocean and Being able to walk right out to the beach was so nice with young children. We had a wonderful vacation and did not want to leave! We will definitely stay again. Thank you Sue for being so easy to work with and answering all of our questions so quickly. I look forward to our next stay!
This was a great little getaway for my husband, brother in law and sister in law. The condo was clean and very well stocked. The resort was lovely and right on the beach! We enjoyed the views and proximity to local attractions.