Our country house reminds me a little of the "Gabriele Müntherhäuschen" in Murnau. About 100 m2 big, it has a good old room, with fireplace and open kitchen. Besides the rooms There are three rooms, a lovely terrace with small garden, the various plants and fruit trees adorn.
Ideal for families with small children but also for adults who want to use the location as a central starting point for activities in the Upper Bavarian region, the Five Lakes region. Close to the Ammersee, at Landsberg, Augsburg and Munich,
- In the vicinity there are for children a very nice petting zoo, with nice large playground and pony,
- The Lechtalbad in Kaufering
- The manor Kaltenberg is also very close,
- Good starting point for bike tours in the Bavarian countryside,
- Who wants to take the S-Bahn to Munich, can do this from Geltendorf out in 7 km - 9 min away,
- The old town Landsberg am Lech is 12 km away, in 15 minutes. There are also Ammersee 15 min,
- Augsburg is located in a good half hour, Munich in three quarters of an hour.