About the property
- House3767 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay6 - 10 nights
- detached house without directly adjoining neighbors
- 350m² of living space
- huge garden with almost exclusively South African botany
- 5 x10m pool with small pool house
- 4 bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, T. sea view
- Guest WC on the ground floor
- all windows are equipped with removable mosquito protection
- Spacious living and dining area
- high quality kitchen with large refrigerator and separate drinking water filter
- separate utility room with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and another large side-by-side refrigerator with ice cubing function
- 3 outside terraces and 2 roof terraces
- Fully equipped gym
- Garage with two parking spaces, 1 more outside
- Wifi / Internet throughout the house and by the pool
- Safe in the house
- Security / alarm protection 24h
- 2x weekly cleaning incl. (If more frequently possible)
- direct proximity to center, golf course
Here is a detailed description of the house:
The house is furnished in modern South African style and is located on a small hill completely free-standing and thus without directly adjacent neighboring houses in a guarded Estate. Through the exposed location you have a wonderful view of Plettenberg Bay and the sea.
The special feature of this house is the very large garden, where it blooms at all times of the year and is home to exclusively South African plants.
The 5mx10m pool is perfectly enclosed in the garden so that it is not visible from the outside. It also has its own small pool house, where you can always find shelter from the sun or relax on one of the high-quality pool loungers.
In total, there are three outdoor terraces, a small light courtyard, as well as two roof terraces, where you can follow the sun during the day. The front terrace adjoins the spacious living room and the open kitchen. Here is a large dining table that can accommodate up to 10 people. A typical South African Braai (Grill) is also available. The lounge terrace adjoins the other side of the living room. There is a cozy outdoor couch and a small seating group. Another large terrace is in the back of the house. There is a large dining table which can also accommodate up to 10 people, as well as a small seating area and sun loungers. So there is ample space to spend time together, but also to find peace for itself.
Through the large redwood door or directly through the garage you enter the interior of the house through the generously designed entrance area. Everything is very open. The fully equipped kitchen is connected to the dining and living room. There is another large table where up to 8 people can sit together. A very large and very cozy couch is in the living area. There is a large flat-screen TV with a choice of either South African or German TV.
On the ground floor there is also a small seating area to the Lichthof and a guest toilet.
The house is also on the ground floor. There is a separate sink, a dishwasher, a wax machine and a dryer. One highlight is the second large double door refrigerator with integrated ice cubing function. In front of the utility room is a non-visible outdoor shower, where you can wash off the sand of a long beach walk if necessary.
There are four very modern and lovingly decorated bedrooms, all with kingsize beds or queen-size beds.
Room 1 (Elephant Room):
The room is on the ground floor of the house and has a beautiful view of the sea, the pool and the garden. It has direct access to the lounge terrace. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and a bathtub.
Room 2 (Rhino Room):
This room is also on the ground floor and has direct access to the rear outdoor terrace with its own small garden. The bathroom is equipped with a generous shower and two sinks.
Room 3 (Zebra Room):
This room is located on the first floor and is equipped with a private bathroom with shower. A small corridor leads directly to the large roof terrace from which one has a great view of the sea, Beacon Island and Robberg.
Room 4 (Giraffe Room):
This room is also on the first floor of the house and has sea view, direct access to a small roof terrace and the large roof terrace on the first floor. The bathroom is equipped with shower, bath and two sinks. The highlight of this room is the very large walk-in wardrobe.
- The airport in George is about 1h 15 min away and is fueled daily by several large and small cities of South Africa.
- Plettenberg Bay has its own small airport, which can be easily and quickly reached to Cape Town or Johannesburg. Ideal for a spontaneous weekend trip, Eg to Cape Town.
- On your arrival and departure we will gladly assist you and arrange a shuttle from the airport. On the spot we will await you directly at the house and will give you the keys as well as take you a short guide through the house. Should you need further assistance or have questions, we are of course always available for you and will gladly help you further. In addition, there is a small manual in the house, where we have listed several tips for very good restaurants and activities around Plett.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, german, spanish, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Area / Activities:
- Locally there are several excellent restaurants.
- The center of Plettenberg is just 5 minutes away by car. There you will find many beautiful and unique shops for a shopping spree, several restaurants, cafes and bars, banks and a gas station. Also only about 5 minutes drive away is a large shopping center where you really find everything for your daily needs.
- Many beautiful, long beaches are located nearby. There you can either relax in the sun or one of the many water sports options use (kayak, SUP, surfing, jet skiing, ...)
- The environment is ideal for small and long walks. Right in the estate there is a boardwalk that is ideal for a morning or evening stroll. The famous Robberg Nature Reserve is about 10-15 minutes. It is advisable to plan a hike so that you can there enjoy the magnificent sunset. The entrance to the Nature's Valley is about 20 minutes away by car. There, too, there are excellent marked trails. Tsitsikamma National Park is only 30 minutes by car.
- also are several world-class golf courses nearby. Right next to the estate is the big Plettenberg Bay Country Club golf course, which is easily accessible on foot.
- For paraglider pilots, the area is ideal. In and around Plettenberg Bay there are some beautiful departure points. Here we can make contact with the local club you too.
- Mountain Bike riders can also sufficient romp around. There are excellent bike parks and some great trails to explore.
- In the Whale Season you can on small boats watching whales and dolphins.
- If you are traveling with children, the many natural parks offer around Plett as a destination. Eg. Monkeyland, Elephant Sanctury, Cheetah Walk, Puzzle Park to name but a few of the many possibilities.
- For birders South Africa is already a great travel destination in itself. Approximately 25 minutes drive away is the great and absolutely recommendable bird park Birds of Eden.
- In Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve you can watch the big 5 in the wild during a game drive.
- For adrenaline-seekers Plettenberg Bay also offers a lot. The famous Bloukraans Brigde from which you can venture to the world's highest bungee jump from a bridge is only 35 minutes away. It is also possible Plettenberg Bay in a Skydive seen from above once. The launch site is only about 20 minutes away.