- detached house without directly adjoining neighbors
- 350m² of living space
- huge garden with almost exclusively South African botany
- 5 x10m pool with small pool house
- 4 bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, T. sea view
- Guest WC on the ground floor
- all windows are equipped with removable mosquito protection
- Spacious living and dining area
- high quality kitchen with large refrigerator and separate drinking water filter
- separate utility room with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and another large side-by-side refrigerator with ice cubing function
- 3 outside terraces and 2 roof terraces
- Fully equipped gym
- Garage with two parking spaces, 1 more outside
- Wifi / Internet throughout the house and by the pool
- Safe in the house
- Security / alarm protection 24h
- 2x weekly cleaning incl. (If more frequently possible)
- direct proximity to center, golf course
Here is a detailed description of the house:
The house is furnished in modern South African style and is located on a small hill completely free-standing and thus without directly adjacent neighboring houses in a guarded Estate. Through the exposed location you have a wonderful view of Plettenberg Bay and the sea.
The special feature of this house is the very large garden, where it blooms at all times of the year and is home to exclusively South African plants.
The 5mx10m pool is perfectly enclosed in the garden so that it is not visible from the outside. It also has its own small pool house, where you can always find shelter from the sun or relax on one of the high-quality pool loungers.
In total, there are three outdoor terraces, a small light courtyard, as well as two roof terraces, where you can follow the sun during the day. The front terrace adjoins the spacious living room and the open kitchen. Here is a large dining table that can accommodate up to 10 people. A typical South African Braai (Grill) is also available. The lounge terrace adjoins the other side of the living room. There is a cozy outdoor couch and a small seating group. Another large terrace is in the back of the house. There is a large dining table which can also accommodate up to 10 people, as well as a small seating area and sun loungers. So there is ample space to spend time together, but also to find peace for itself.
Through the large redwood door or directly through the garage you enter the interior of the house through the generously designed entrance area. Everything is very open. The fully equipped kitchen is connected to the dining and living room. There is another large table where up to 8 people can sit together. A very large and very cozy couch is in the living area. There is a large flat-screen TV with a choice of either South African or German TV.
On the ground floor there is also a small seating area to the Lichthof and a guest toilet.
The house is also on the ground floor. There is a separate sink, a dishwasher, a wax machine and a dryer. One highlight is the second large double door refrigerator with integrated ice cubing function. In front of the utility room is a non-visible outdoor shower, where you can wash off the sand of a long beach walk if necessary.
There are four very modern and lovingly decorated bedrooms, all with kingsize beds or queen-size beds.
Room 1 (Elephant Room):
The room is on the ground floor of the house and has a beautiful view of the sea, the pool and the garden. It has direct access to the lounge terrace. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and a bathtub.
Room 2 (Rhino Room):
This room is also on the ground floor and has direct access to the rear outdoor terrace with its own small garden. The bathroom is equipped with a generous shower and two sinks.
Room 3 (Zebra Room):
This room is located on the first floor and is equipped with a private bathroom with shower. A small corridor leads directly to the large roof terrace from which one has a great view of the sea, Beacon Island and Robberg.
Room 4 (Giraffe Room):
This room is also on the first floor of the house and has sea view, direct access to a small roof terrace and the large roof terrace on the first floor. The bathroom is equipped with shower, bath and two sinks. The highlight of this room is the very large walk-in wardrobe.
- The airport in George is about 1h 15 min away and is fueled daily by several large and small cities of South Africa.
- Plettenberg Bay has its own small airport, which can be easily and quickly reached to Cape Town or Johannesburg. Ideal for a spontaneous weekend trip, Eg to Cape Town.
- On your arrival and departure we will gladly assist you and arrange a shuttle from the airport. On the spot we will await you directly at the house and will give you the keys as well as take you a short guide through the house. Should you need further assistance or have questions, we are of course always available for you and will gladly help you further. In addition, there is a small manual in the house, where we have listed several tips for very good restaurants and activities around Plett.