15 - 20 minutes from the main train station, in the north of Cologne, Gelsenkirchener Straße, nice quiet and green, squirrels, colorful spears and wild rabbits also feel good here. Cologne-Niehl is the area and the apartment is located right on the border of the districts Nippes and Weidenpesch. From here, take a stroll through the greenery in the flora, the zoo and to the Rhine at. The nearby, Great Northern Park is ideal for jogging or sunbathing.
near the exit Köln Niehl, exactly stations between the underground Neuss road belt (lines 12, 13 and 15), and Amsterdam street belt (lines 13 and 16), by two stops on the subway about 10 minutes to Ebertplatz or 15 minutes to the main station. With the bike is less than 20 minutes to the main station and only 5 minutes to Nippes, a charming neighborhood with many secluded places, cafes, restaurants and bars.
INFRASTRUCTURE / ENVIRONMENT
all you need - supermarkets, kiosks, bakers, butchers, restaurants - all just around the corner, as parking.
It is a stylish and individually furnished apartment, no IKEA showroom,
- 40 square meters in the first Floor, the apartment is fully equipped, high quality parquet flooring and Wi-Fi
- BAD with tub / shower tray
- LIVING ROOM with kitchenette (stove, refrigerator, dishwasher), large couch, coffee table and sound system for PC / Smartphone
- BEDROOM with a large bed (180x200)
optional / on request also available:
- additional cot
- guest bed for the living room (90x200 cm)
- Bicycle (modern folding bicycle)