About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
2 bedroom, 3 bed, 2 bath Apartment close to the beach
Welcome to Casa Lily. Our 1st floor 2 bedroom apartment is a hidden oasis located in the heart of Playa Zicatela. With attention paid to every detail and lovely staff on hand to help, you will love your time here. Relax in a hammock under the shaded terrace or lie by the pool in the tropical garden, we are off the main street but only a few minutes to the beach, shops and restaurants. Perfect for that early morning surf or beach walk before breakfast, and right next to our favorite local - Cafe Dans Delux.
At Casa Lily each floor has one fully self contained apartment (three in total) each with its own private access. The garden and pool are communal areas shared by the three apartments.
To be noted -
- This apartment does not have a/c option. If you are wanting a/c we would recommend reserving the Casa Lily 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bed apartment.
- The house, grounds and pool are for use of Casa Lily clients only
- On arrival you may be asked for a security deposit or credit card.
- No parties
- Noise to be kept to a minimum at all times
- Maximum occupancy of 6 persons
- Smoking permitted outside (no smoking inside)
- Cleaning services are two times per week, linens changed every 7 days
- Personal laundry service available for a fee
- Beach towels not provided but available on request
- Charge for lost keys
- We are pet friendly however all pets must be cleared with us prior to reserving or we have the right of refusal
- A couple of cute house cats live on the property
- Street parking outside property
Please ask us prior to reserving if you have any questions.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Casa Lily was truly a home away from home. The staff were amazing and we also had the pleasure of having Marcella cook an authentic Mexican meal for us .. delicious! The grounds and apartments were very clean and spacious. Close to everything, with shopping and restaurants a short walk away. An ideal spot to have a true Mexico experience. Thank you Maxine, Terry and Marcella for ensuring our stay was so enjoyable.
Thanks for the review!
It's great you had a good time at the house and the chance to visit Puerto, and got to experience some of Marcela's home cooking ... something that should be done by everyone when they come here!
I look forward to seeing you back sometime! It was really nice meeting you both.
Classy Casual Comfortable
We were more than pleased with the unit,,beautifully landscaped grounds, and the welcome spotless pool for those hot days. The property is very secure with a wall that is covered with flowers and fauna.
If you want wine a little store on the way to Dans Restaurant has it at under $10.00
A short walk to the beach and to the main drag. There you will find shops and restaurants and many hotels. Location is excellent but you will need to take a taxi to load up with basics from the larger grocery store. With 3 units in the building it was nice to visit with others from different parts of the world. Highly recommended.