Historic Town Hall
The apartment Bellevue extends over 2 floors and has about 200 square meters of living space!
Three double bedrooms and a bedroom with 2 single beds can accommodate up to 8 people! An 8m open kitchen with induction invites you to cook together! The unit BelVue has 2 modern bathrooms in natural stone, a bathroom with free-standing bath and a shower room with large rain shower.
The historic office building in Petersdorf is a brick building from the 1920s. On the left and right, the visitor finds a bright red brick on the island of Fehmarn. The reason: there were no quarries for a long time in the whole of the north and east seas, so the building material had to be made of burnt clay itself. Fehmarn had his own brickyard. Typical for this time, a purposeful architecture, a solid appearance, compact building. In this house, in an exposed position, there are still beautiful handcrafted cleanly designed elements. Like ornamental joists, an oriel, stonework windows, as well as an entrance area designed by the architect to the street, which accentuates the house and emphasizes the architectural style.
Petersdorf is the largest village on Fehmarn after Burg.
Around the village square with its picturesque pond, there are numerous local and shops, a savings bank as well as a pharmacy.
Two supermarkets on the outskirts of Petersdorf also allow a large shopping so you do not always have to go to Burg.
Every year the famous Rapsblütenfest takes place in Petersdorf in May. A visit is definitely worth it.
The Gothic St.-John's Church from the middle of the 13th century. The highest church on the island, lined with lime trees, is very impressive.
About 500 m northeast of the village, on the road to Dänschendorf, stands the artificially laid out Galgenberg, a medieval execution site, surrounded by two rows of trees and trees. There was no gallows on the hill but the condemned were beheaded. The last execution took place here in 1854.
The Südermühle from 1863 stands just outside, but can be seen from a distance. It is already the fourth mill on this square, its predecessors have all fallen to the fire.
It used to be used to grind the peasants' crops, later to house a restaurant, and today it is unfortunately a ruin awaiting restoration and restoration of its windmill wings.