Welcome to our beautiful holiday home Lotte in Friedrichskoog
Right on the North Sea, surrounded by fertile marshland, on a peninsula, Friedrichskoog, a very special place, located directly on the UNESCO World Heritage Wadden Sea
The air is clear, the view goes far.
Here you will find the peace and relaxation you desire for yourself and your family.
Whether you love long walks on the dike, or like to go on extended bike tours or just want to unwind. Friedrichskoog is the perfect place for that.
Our cozy house Lotte, furnished in a modern country house style, offers space for 5 people on approx. 95 m³ of living space in 3 bedrooms. The house was modernized in 2017 and completely refurbished.
It is located in a quiet, central cul de sac only 400 m from the nearest supermarket, 800 m from the seal sanctuary Friedrichskoog, the indoor games whale "Willi" and from the water (dike) away. The guarded beach can be reached in five minutes by car.
On a plot of approx. 900 m², the house offers space for up to five persons on approx. 95 m² of living space.
On the ground floor are:
• the newly fitted kitchen, with dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob etc.
• the new bathroom with shower
• the large comfortable living room, with SAT TV and a wonderful view of the garden
• the utility room with washing machine and dryer
Upstairs, the bedrooms are accommodated as follows:
• a large bedroom with double bed 1.80 x 2.00 m
• a smaller bedroom with two single beds 0,90 x 2,00 m
• a small bedroom with a single bed 0,90 x 2,00 m
• as well as a small cozy reading corner
All rooms are bright and friendly and furnished in a comfortable, modern country house style.
The 600 m² garden is completely fenced 1,00 m high. On the terrace are garden furniture, cushions and a barbecue.
Furthermore, two bicycles are available for our guests free of charge.
Car parking spaces are available.