ED Refnr. 2060979
The house is set in a 5000 sq.mt olive grove. The interior is cozy, with high chestnut ceilings, antic masonry floors and large windows overlooking the garden.
The amazing thing of this house is the sensation of being surrounded and regenerated by nature with its songs, colours, scents and starry nights sitting next to the fire pit (magical for both adults and kids) whilst at the same time being only a shot away from civilization: 10 min drive to Sarzana, historical town with two castles, 10 min from Fosdinovo castle (the current seat of the Malaspina marquess), 20 minutes from world famous sea locations such as Lerici and the Poets’ Gulf (from Lerici you can quickly reach Portovenere and 5lands by boat). Pisa and Lucca are but 1 hour drive.
Meals can be had outside in the garden or under the porch, as well as inside for wintertime. A BBQ is also available.
To reach the house there is a steep path that can be negotiated with a small/medium size cars . Alternatively, cars can be parked at the beginning of the path, 5 min on foot from the house. In this case, should you wish, assistance can be arranged for the luggage transfer to the house when you arrive.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: per object and week Costs amounting to 70 EUR (Mandatory).
- Property area: 5000 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town: 3 km