You make your own luck....
Feel invited to the old village smithy of knights.
Spacious and tastefully decorated, the apartment is in. 1 Floor of the apartment house of 1857:
The apartment has been restored by us with great attention to detail, a keen sense of color and atmosphere. It came mainly natural materials are used. The apartment is not a classic apartment, but was used by us during the renovation of the ground floor as a family apartment.
Children are allowed to sleep in a bed castle, a Bullerjan wood stove in a brick and clay plaster casing with heated stove spreads cozy warmth, the kitchen is individually decorated with wooden furniture. Oiled wood floors and timbered walls with clay plaster give security.
Romantic seating invite you to dream.
In the yard is a sunny seating available, as well as a fireplace. In the sandbox their children are allowed to dig or the Tretbulldog times playing Bauer.
Here the features at a glance:
• 2 large bedrooms: One with double bed, the other with a double bed and a "knight's castle" -Stockbett
• Open plan living and dining area with full kitchen. Here you will find everything you need: refrigerator, electric stove, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, etc.,
• bathroom with shower and bathtub.
• Comfortably furnished living room with "Bullerjan" (oven), large sofa and TV
• Cosy reading corner for exciting bedtime stories with two additional sleeping accommodations on a pull out couch that can be separated by a curtain (140 x 200cm)
• Large shared garden with newly created orchard and Grill
• for the little ones there is a cot and a high chair available
The old Späth was one of the biggest farmers in knights, and accordingly, the Court handsome. In 1875 he was built on the foundations of the older court. But the old Späth was not only farmers, but also a blacksmith. earlier course Like any larger village, even our small village knights with its 10 courts had its own blacksmith .... and today again a blacksmith workshop.
We, the trained interior decorator and the farrier have in the small, friendly and quiet village knights, met us near the Brombach Lake, which is also located almost directly on the World Heritage Limes a dream:
The abandoned village blacksmith in the huge renovation, which is part of the Ritterner courts, presumably for nearly 1,000 years are here, has attracted us magically:
The house was renovated in painstaking detail lovingly and gently. We made sure to get a lot of the old flair. A new smithy was, the old cobbled yard under several layers earth brought forth, planted fruit trees and created a garden.
Horses, cats and dogs, to feel comfortable, even hedgehogs were brought here with the help of mare milk during the winter. The two horses "I'ma" and "Shawnee" get their well-deserved charity and will no longer be ridden.
14th April to 15th September:
4 people 60 € / night, booking a minimum of 7 nights
each additional person 10 € (total capacity of up to 8 people)
1 January to. 13 April 16th September 31st December
4 people € 48 / night with a booking of 7 nights
each additional person 8 €.
Bed linen, towels, utilities and firewood are included.
Dogs are welcome on prior arrangement desired. Pro quadruped we charge 15, - €.