In the vicinity of the towns of Potsdam (20 minutes) and Berlin (30 minutes) is the painter village Ferch idyllically on the south bank of the Schwielowsee. The town has preserved its village character. Wunderhübsch are several thatched fishermen's cottages near the lake, the old fishermen's church with the baptismal or even the old Kossätenhaus, which houses the Museum Havelländische art colony. Ferch has two piers of the White Fleet. Very easy to reach Berlin is with its vibrant life or Potsdam with its great artistic and cultural landscape, the wonderful castles and parks.
Our cottage, which we have called "Country Idyll Schwielowsee", located on a 500 acre lot near the forest. For Schwielowsee one runs about 10 minutes. Through the floor to ceiling windows in living room and bedrooms nature makes you feel very close.
The house has a living room with comfortable seating, a dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with complete facilities. One small and one large bedroom, both of which are aligned to the terrace, can accommodate 4 persons each with 2 double beds. For babies and toddlers, our travel cot can be set up in addition. The shower room with toilet has a heated floor and modern fitted furniture plenty of space for everyday necessities.
On the property there are as close to old conifers, convey the forest character. Here you can often admire the squirrels as they literally fly with playful ease through the trees. In the rear area, the land opens. Here is a sunny terrace with garden furniture. For our younger guests there is a sandbox.
Here are the details at a glance:
- House (Non smoking) for 4 adults and an infant. Parking at the house.
- living area with sofa, TV + stereo, wireless internet.
- dining table for 4-6 people.
- Modern fitted kitchen with full size refrigerator, dishwasher, stove + oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster.
- Bedroom 1: double bed (1.60m), wardrobe, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Exit to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2: double bed (1.60m), storage, wardrobe. Exit to the terrace.
- bathroom with shower and toilet, floor heating, towel radiator, built-in furniture, hair dryer.
- terrace with garden furniture and space for the barbecue.
- For our little guests we have travel cot and high chair. Similarly, games, Duplo bricks and sand box with accessories.
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided. our house is heated by gas central heating.
On arrival the house can be occupied from 16:00. Departure is to 10:00.