WELCOME TO THE VILLETTA GIANNA!
This small villa will be completed in April 2017th It offers:
- Bright, spacious rooms with modern interiors
- Can accommodate up to 6 people (3 double beds, 2 baths)
- A large sunny terrace above and a garden with terrace below
- Open view to the sea on the upper floor
- Peace and privacy (only one other house nearby)
- Year-round usability by central heating
- Several shops and restaurants within walking distance
- Hiking and mountain biking - directly from the house
- Bath bassins in the river (a few hundred meters from the house)
Click here for a slideshow with more pictures:
The ground floor has an entrance at the terrace, so you can find everything on one level comfort:
- The spacious dining area with pellet stove
- The open kitchen with bar
- A bathroom with shower
- A double bedroom
The living room is mounted in front of the terrace and the garden who has approximately 300 m².
All rooms have large windows with shutters to the garden, so the house - despite its very sunny south-west location - becomes not too hot in the summer.
Upstairs is the main entrance located. This is about 100 meters from a private parking lot, which is located above the house in the olive groves. The upper level of the house consists of
- A living room with TV and sofa bed for two persons (160 x 200 cm)
- A spacious terrace with sea view
- A bathroom with freestanding bath and shower
- A double bedroom
Access to the house is via a slightly curved, in the final meters unpaved road through the olive groves. The private parking is located about 120 steps above the house. But you can drive to the house for loading and unloading if you are not too afraid of steep roads.
The house is located above Ripalta, a picturesque medieval part of Dolcedo. It is surrounded by olive groves and is located above a river.
You can reach the center of Dolcedo by car in a few minutes (1 km) or on foot in about 10-15 minutes. There you will find several restaurants - from a simple pizzeria to refined cuisine - as well as various cafes and shops for daily needs.
Especially popular are the following excursions in the area:
- Valloria, the village of painted doors - a kind of open-air museum
- The Laghetti Acquasanta - Lakes in the river
- Walks through the olive groves or in the region around the Monte Faudo
Ripalta is about 8 km from Imperia and from the sea - by car you need approximately 15 minutes. In Imperia there are several small bays with sand, gravel or rocky beaches. Imperia has also a dog beach (gravel).
In spring, autumn and winter you will find many secluded places here. From June to August, however, you have to pay for chairs and umbrellas. Free sandy beaches are then better in San Lorenzo (more 3km direction Sanremo)or on the rocky beaches.
But Imperia also offers a beautiful old town - the Parasio
The other area offers excursions such as:
- The Pista ciclabile: 40 km bicycle path on the beach to the French border
- Interesting cities such as San Remo, Alassio or Monte Carlo (30-45 min)
- Botanical gardens such as the Giardino Hanbury.
- In about 1 hour you are in the Maritime Alps
- french flair in Menton, Nice etc