|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Modern, high ceiling penthouse condo apartment with great ocean and sunset views is located one block away from the beautiful Rincon beach and close to other great beaches in the West Coast. This spacious apartment has two (2) bedrooms, two (2) bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen as well as a large balcony with sitting area. The apartment is located in a quiet beach neighborhood and conveniently located to nearby restaurants, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, etc. The apartment is fully furnished and amenities include a 40 inch flat screen TV, DVD Player & iPod/iPhone dock sound system, washer/dryer, air conditioning, and ceiling fans. The well maintained, private access complex also includes a full size pool and gazebo with bathrooms and showers, and includes two (2) assigned off-street parking spaces.
Links to helpful websites: Please inquire for links.
Driving Directions From Aguadilla Airport (BQN): 1. Take a left out of the airport parking and another left at the stop sign onto Route 107.
2. By the fourth light be in the right lane to enter Route 2 South.
3. Stay on 2 (do not take Route 115 off of 2 it is a more complicated way to go)
4. Stay on 2 to Route 417. There is an overhead crosswalk at the intersection.
5. Take a right on to 417.
6. In 1.6 miles there is a traffic light where many roads meet; there is a cemetery on the right)
7. Take the left road at the fork, Avenida Nativo Alers, to bypass the town of Aguada
8. Turn left on Route 115 when 417 ends.
9. DO NOT take the first right on to Route 413
10. After a mile or two, take a right onto 413. There is a store called Playero on the corner.
11. Take the next left (95 meters).
12. Take the next left after one short block.
13. Bahia Del Mar is the second building on the left.
14. The entrance is on the right side of the building.
Driving Directions From San Juan Airport (SJU): 1. Follow signs to Highway 26 while exiting the airport. Do not take the Moscoso Bridge.
2. Take the toll road, Autopista 22 (Bayamon). At toll plazas 'A' lanes only accept coins, including pennies; 'C' lanes take bills and you buy a roll of quarters for future 'A' lanes. Avoid the far left autoexpreso lanes unless you have a tag.
3. Follow 22 to Arecibo.
4. Stay left in Arecibo as 22 turns into Route 2
5. Continue on 2 to Aguadilla, approximately 30 minutes, there will be a baseball stadium on the left.
6. Stay on 2 (do not take Route 115 off of 2 it is a more complicated way to go)
6. Stay on 2 to Route 417. There is an overhead crosswalk at the intersection.
7. Take a right on to 417.
8. In 1.6 miles there is a traffic light where many roads meet; there is a cemetery on the right)
9. Take the left road at the fork, Avenida Nativo Alers, to bypass the town of Aguada
10. Turn left on Route 115 when 417 ends.
11. Continue from Step 9 above: Directions from Aguadilla Airport
Wanted to take my kids, 12 and 16, for a 5 day spring vacation on a relaxed, affordable getaway and we ended up in Rincon, staying at James and Ismael's condo. What a delight! The condo is pristine, beautifully yet simply decorated and generously larger than it looks in the photos. There's a washer/dryer, WiFi, a nice pool downstairs and it's a quick walk to town or the waterfront for fabulous coffee, lunch, dinner or just hanging out. We had a rental car, and buzzed in and out of the apartment to surfing (very good), snorkeling and scuba diving (ok, not great), parasailing (great) and other excursions. We drove south to Boqueron for lunch one day for a different beach experience and some great food. One of the best things about the trip was the quality and location of our home base, Homeaway # 260404. All of us felt great there, and Ismael could not have been more helpful and always available by email. What a wonderful place to stay!! 5 star property in Rincon....
We spent a week in this beautiful, stylishly decorated, spotlessly clean condo and couldn't have been happier with our accomodations as well as with the kind and helpful owners. The attention to detail in this condo makes for a truly relaxing and enjoyable stay, and Ismael was always available if we had any questions. The view from the balcony is lovely, and the beach and local restaurants are only a few minutes walk. We had a rental car so we did a lot of sight-seeing but it was so nice to come back to this lovely condo in the evenings to relax with a drink on the balcony. It was a great help to have beach towels and chairs, as well as even snorkel equipment if you choose at your disposal. We are already looking forward to our next visit !
My husband and I recently stayed at this rental for the second time. The last time was 2 years ago. Both times we found this lovely apartment to be comfortable, clean, convenient, and safe. It's quiet and secure. This place has everything you need to feel at home. The balcony is a great place to have your morning coffee. It's a quick walk to the beach and also to the little downtown area where there is an Art Fair on the plaza on Thursday evenings, and a Farmers Market on Sunday mornings. It's a short drive to anything else in Rincon. Ismael is efficient and professional, and makes himself available for any needs. We would not hesitate to recommend this fine property.
This place was awesome, in a really great location. It is very clean and decorated nicely. Walking distance to good coffee, BBQ and restaurants as well as the beach and the town. The owner was wonderful and responsive to all of our questions. We would definitely recommend this condo to anyone interested in visiting Rincon. Our kids especially loved the pool which had a nice little shaded dinning area with bathrooms. We spent most mornings here before heading out to explore. You must go to town on Thursday evening for the Arts/Crafts festival. It was really cool.
The condo is clean, comfortable and quiet. We had the pool to ourselves and it is very clean and the water is warm. This is a good central Rincon location. The public beach is a 2 minute walk and Rincon center is also an easy walk. The other beaches are a short drive. Ismael is efficient and a pleasure to deal with. The deposit was promptly returned. The previous positive reviews are accurate. We would stay here again.
Where do we begin? My husband and I have traveled many places and are accustomed to leasing condos. This was one of the best by far. There are no words kind enough to describe our communication with Ismael the owner of the condo. His responses were immediate even when he himself was traveling. He is very attentive and helpful with anything that is needed including information concerning Rincon and the surrounding areas. The condo was very clean and nicely decorated. It was comfortable and centrally located to several great restaurants serving various fare. We literally walked to a great sandy swimming beach in 3 minutes and experienced wonderful snorkeling a little further down the beach The kitchen was equipped with all the necessary cooking utensils etc. All we needed to bring was the food. The Econo Market is a 5 minute easy drive from the condo. We are native English speakers and had absolutely no problem in Rincon communicating. Approximately, 90% of the people we had the pleasure of meeting also spoke English even if it wasn't their native tongue. We bought some beautiful artifacts from the art fair that takes place every Thursday night in the plaza which is within walking distance of the condo. This condo is a keeper and we'll be sure to return. Ismael thanks for everything.
Everything about our stay at this property was amazing! We had everything we needed and much more! The condo was beautifully decorated and very clean! We hope to return to this condo next time we are in Rincon! Ismael was a pleasure to work with and was always available to answer questions and offer suggestions. Highly recommend this property!!
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.