|Minimum Stay||5 - 10 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Villages at Mauna Lani was built in 2004 and offers wonderful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom floor plans. Conveniently located in the heart of the Mauna Lani Resort these units offer a quiet retreat as well as easy access to all the delights of this historic setting.
Features of this unit are:
*3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Maile model town home
* Main lanai (upstairs) has a built in BBQ, wet bar and refrigerator
* Beautiful island artwork and decor
* Living room features a TV and DVD player with stereo system
* Kitchen has granite counter tops and top of the line appliances
* Master bedroom (upstairs) has a king bed, TV/DVD player and master bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower
* Second bedroom (downstairs) has two queen beds, TV and private bathroom with walk-in shower
* Third bedroom (downstairs) has a queen bed, TV and private bathroom with separate tub and shower
* All bedrooms have spacious walk-in closets
* Wireless internet at no charge
* Parking for 2 cars maximum provided in unit's driveway (no garage access)
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management with a check-in office conveniently located within the Mauna Lani Resort. Our staff is on-site daily to ensure your best stay possible. Upon check-in, guests will receive free access cards to the private Beach Club with some of the best snorkeling on the island! South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Mauna Lani Resort so please call us directly for group bookings and information on special promotions.
* HI ID #W30095562-01
The Mauna Lani Resort is located just 25 minutes north of the Kona International Airport. Within the resort are three white sand beaches, 15 acres of fishpond preserve, 27 acres of historic parks, various natural swimming holes, and ancient petroglyph fields. A true natural wonder, Mauna Lani Resort contains beauty not only in the landscape but also in its regal history. With sparkling coral reefs and crystal waters that encompass the shoreline, Mauna Lani is the ideal choice for those interested in exploring nature in its pure state. The Mauna Lani Resort goes beyond providing the highest standard of quality for its guests by its dedication to the preservation and stewardship of this special land.