|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Manzanillo, Mexico... Club Santiago on Santiago Bay... PENTHOUSE for Rent! OR JUST RENT ONE BEDROOM IN A HOTEL.$75 PER NIGHT.
* Two blocks from a two plus mile sandy walking Beach.
* Two Large Bedrooms with AIR CONDITIONING and 3 full baths, 2 King-size beds, one bedroom has a Queen bed and a FUTON. ONE BEDROOM CAN BE RENTED INSTEAD OF THE FULL PENTHOUSE. THE ONE BEDROOM HAS A SMALL NEW REFRIG, AND A COOK TOP. GREAT FOR A SHORT STAY, IT HAS FULL USE OF THE HOTEL AS WELL. JUST RENTING THE ONE BEDROOM WITH A KING BED IS $75. PER NIGHT.
* Each BEDROOM IS at opposite ends of the house for privacy.
* Large greatroom with dining area fully-equipped kitchen.
* Ideal for two couples or a family of four. Sleeps five.
* Located on the third floor
There is no elevator.
*Club House right on the beach within walking distance with pool. Open for dining most of the time. It's seasonal. Also within walking distance. Next to the Club and on the ocean, is a fantastic restaurant, The Oasis. There are several other restaurants within walking distance.
* It really is not necessary to rent a car because lots of cabs are available (your choice).
* Some wonderful large resorts are in the area.
* Las Hadas (Remember the Movie "Ten," It was filmed there. (15 minutes away).
* Colima is about an hour and 15 minutes away. All the information about the history and places to visit are available in the house.
* Laguna de NAVIDAD a great place to visit for the day.
* All will make a wonderful Mexico holiday.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
Mari is the maid and will clean and cook for you. We provide maid service two days during the week. IF YOU WOULD like her to work she will charge $15 per day for full service. $15 per day to clean and cook.
* $300 Deposit within ten days of reservation to secure dates,
* $300 Security Deposit and balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
* Security deposit refunded within two weeks of departure.
* If you have more people than the house can accommodate you can rent a room at the clubhouse. Price is subject to change.
* Will Negotiate rates.
* No Smoking.
Club Santiago in Manzanillo is the perfect place to spend all or part of the winter! The beach is amazing, weather perfect and prices very reasonable.
Lots of great golf nearby including the Club Santiago 9 hole course, a block from the condo. Club Playa, also a block away and included with your rental is a great place to sun, swim in the pool or just have lunch or breakfast. The Oasis next door is party central for happy hour or fine dining in the evening. Introduce yourself to manager Diego.
The condo itself is huge, beautifully decorated and kept spotlessly clean by property manager Lorena who speaks English and together with her husband Memo is an invaluable resource for all things Manzanillo.
My only complaint is that the condo is located on the top floor (no elevator) of a very busy hotel. Many families come to stay and party loudly for short periods of time. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful but the pool area has seen much better days. I wouldn't put my toe in the water it was so murky and the "swim up bar" hasn't been open for many years.
I will definitely be returning to Club Santiago.
We felt like we were home. Beautifully decorated, all amenities we needed. Close to the beach with access to the beach club. Wonderful food and much to do at the beach. Relax or go paddle boarding. Wonderful restaurants to choose from. Walk to the local fisherman's village for authentic cuisine. Taxis are available to take you shopping, to town or an adventure. Highly recommend this paradise.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay