• 1 living room with dining room, radio, CD player, TV, sofa
• 1 kitchen with microwave, stove and oven
• 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
• 1 laundry room, with washing machine
• 1 bedroom with a double bed (1.40 x 1.90 m)
• House reception with 24 hours occupation
• Garden in the courtyard
The city of Rio de Janeiro is located on the spacious, tropical forested Guanabara Bay with its nearly 70 islands and islets, it now has about 6 million inhabitants.
The name of Rio de Janeiro melts in the mouth, awakens longings and stands for the colorful and lively carnival with the rousing samba rhythms, the world-famous Copacabana, Sugarloaf Mountain as a landmark of the city and overlooking the city Christ protectively spreading his arms.
Our apartment is located in the neighborhood Leme near the hotel "Le Meridien", on a small street parallel to the Copacabana.
The beach, Praia do Leme is a 1 km long beach. It begins below the Leme hill and then goes in the Av. Princesa Isabel, a cross street to Av. Atlântica, on the Copacabana beach. The beach of Praia do Leme is not too crowded and as the neighborhood Leme very pleasant and well maintained.